Completed W4NTED & Holzbauer

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
W4NTED gets:
Swan, Hayes, Riewoldt & Selwood AAs (2010 Prestige)

Holzbauer gets:
Agreed $$$

Sound good?

Disappointing... cards are meant to be posted within 2 days (?) and were noted as being ready to go, but it took an extra 5 business days to go to the Post Office. Which would be fine if there was communication.
d) Cards/payment must be sent within 2 business days of deal agreement being reached (unless an alternative arrangement has been met and agreed to by both parties in the Submit Trade/Deal Agreement thread.
And not sent in top loaders?!?!?!?!?!?! Only flimsy cardboard (the same as you would find with a cereal box) which didnt even cover the corners.
b) Cards are to be placed in appropriately thick top loaders, secured by tape at the top.
I did the right thing and paid via Paypal immediately... its just a lack of respect. Granted these werent cards worth hundreds of dollars, but on principle they should be treated the same - not to mention its site rules. Its fortunate they didn't arrive creased or with bent corners. Not happy mate...

Can someone please advise if it warrants negative or neutral feedback. Cards arrived safe (luckily) but outside of time frame and with inappropriate packaging. Not even a PM saying 'sorry mate, cant get to the Post Office til next Saturday'

Glad i got that off my chest. I wouldve dealt with it via PM, but theyve been getting ignored.

Back
Top Bottom