Show your real GAME WORN jerseys. (ANY SPORTS)

Mr.Gem.Mint

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aaron
I don't usually see many theads like this. Maybe you can share the story as how you got them also.

I have about 14 edgerrin james
20130429_152607.jpg
20130928_140303.jpg
game jeraesy.

But for basketball my senior year they invited me to play, with 15-20 other players from Texas, against the rockets. It was just a charity thing but it was great

I ended up with these 2. For comparison I'm 6 foot 2 or 3 and they both go below my knees. Not even my college practice jersey is anywhere close to them.

Kelvin Cato and Kenny Thomas.

20130429_152607.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking jerseys, I thought a couple of other guys would have some to show of! I have game issued but no proof to being game worn.

That must of been pretty amazing having a charity game with the rockets something that would stick in your mind forever I reckon!

It was pretty neat. We had some of the best high school players on our team. Future NBA players etc and if they (the NBA guys) wanted to, they could have stopped us from ever getting the ball across halfcourt. The main things i remember from our team was Gerald Green could legit fly. It was a different kinda flying, he would just glide. I don't know if anyone remembers Ebi but he was clearly the best high schooler but 100% reminded me of boobie miles. So much natural talent but when you got in his head it was over, he was done.

The coolest was making it to the NCAA tourney and nearly pulling off a 15 vs 2 upset. We played Wisconsin when they had Arlando Tucker and were up 3 with like 3 min left in the game but then their press finally broke us and we lost by i dont even remember how many. Our best player, Chris Daniels, is a pretty big star in the Philippines where he plays and we had another guy namedKevin who's sister was Swin Cash of the WNBA.

I also played on a Fort Worth Texas League team with a guy named Ivan Johnson who played for the Hawks for like 3-4 years but is most famous for being permanently banned from 2 leagues overseas for threatening the refs and the commissioners.

I've got tons of stories for days. I was just good enough to be useful but not good enough to be needed if that makes sense.

Penny 94/95 - regular season, Playoffs and Finals worn

MJ 89/90

Barkley 90/91 Sixers

Lebron 12/13

Dream 89/90

Malone 88/89

Ewing 89/90

Shaq 92/93

Timmy D 11/12

Mullin 86/87 Warriors

Daugherty 88/89 Cavs

Rice 93/94

KJ 89/90 uniform

Kobe 11/12

KD 11/12

KG 03/04 T-Wolves

KG 11/12 Celts

Kyrie

Mitch Rich 93/94

Ray 11/12

VC 99/00

K-Love 12/13

And a few Aussie players
Andrew Gaze All-Star

Bogut China Games 2008

Lauren Jackson 2010 Storm

Anstey 1995

where did you get these from?
What sites should i be keeping an eye out on???
Nba.com and the teams personal websites often have auctions for charities where they sell them.

Or at the National Card Show there are THOUSANDS available. Some as cheap as $25.

Back
Top Bottom