Not open for further replies.

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
And then there was SIX!

We thought we might have enough interest for one more Case Break - Team Based, from $30!

Click Here to buy a team!

It will be a Pay As You Pick scenario, so no comments.

Panini 2012-13 Immaculate Basketball will set a new standard in premium Basketball trading cards. It's clean designs, incredible patches and short print run will result in both a collectable and presentable product.

This is a Team Based Group Break. You buy the pre-priced team that you would like from the list below.

The case will have approximately 36 hits with even base cards being numbered.

Note you can only purchase one of the following teams (Cavs, Lakers, OKC or Blazers) in the first 48 hours.

International participation welcome, postage is a flat $15au and covers as many teams as you buy!

Each Team Price includes:

• Postage;
  • One Touches;
  • Paypal Fees;
  • Hits.
Aired Live approx 7.30pm Monday 25th NOV on Cherry Collectables Live Stream.

Teams Owned:
  • Cavaliers - parra
  • Lakers - mp2marti
  • Blazers - parra
  • Thunder/Sonics - ersk
  • Heat - kg
  • Pelicans - angpin
  • Spurs - ersk
  • Magic - angpin
  • Bulls - parra
  • Warriors - angpin
  • Wizards - crackberry
  • Mavericks - tekk
  • Knicks/Syracuse - angpin
  • Timberwolves - angpin
  • Clippers - rimp
  • Rockets - k.thompson
  • Nuggets - angpin
  • Pistons - parra
  • Suns - crackberry
  • Raptors - angpin
  • Kings - carlton91
  • Hawks - brentus
  • Pacers - rimp
  • Jazz - crackberry
  • Grizzlies - a.bini
  • Nets - brentus
  • Celtics - parra
  • Sixers - mp2marti
  • Bobcats - angpin
  • Bucks - m.horne

Last edited:
Everyone, I have received unconfirmed notification that this package has been damaged and returned to sender.

I'm following this up and in the process of trying to acquire another substitute case. I apologise for the delay and will keep you updated over the next few days.

Damn! Hope something good comes from this! All things good comes to those who wait........ ;)

Who advised you of the damage? The postal agency?

Ersk

Supplier. I've not been provided any images, documents though, so slightly concerned.

Its all paid for, which is a bitch, but I'm chasing another case (got plenty of offers up) - so if anyone knows of one PM me.

Guys I have almost secured a case which will arrive within the next few weeks... so many US holidays at the moment. So Tentative Bust date is Dec 11th, hopefully I can push it forward with some luck. Sincere apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom