Cancelled Maso & BigAl83

I said i would try and send it over last night.
I didnt get home until late last night and didnt have time to do it.
I was going to send it over today.

Just be honest and tell you can get more money and took another deal!

I guess I didn't make the immediate payment part clear which is my fault but you agreed to pay that night after we agreed to a deal on Monday 22nd 11:23pm, deal was cancelled 6pm the next day because you said you would pay that night and you never sent me a message about the delayed payment. I waited to hear back from you as mentioned in my personal message but I never received a reply until 2:23am early this morning. That would be approx 3 days since the deal was made.

I did not make a better deal off the cards as your feedback suggests, I actually sold them for less but I didn't hear anything from you and there were other members waiting in line to pay when they said they would so that means your feedback is just retaliatory and not true.

"try" to pay when you say you will next but I have a feeling we won't be trading any time soon.

Thanks.

You can twist and turn this anyway you want to make it look like i did you some horrible wrong. But in the end it all comes down to the fact that you didnt even allow me one day to make the payment. You may have not gotten more money out of those 2 cards you were selling to me, but you did get a better deal as the new trade you initiated allowed you to sell four instead of two of your high-end cards.
Normally i would have just let it slide and wouldnt even bother to leave the feedback. But in this case where the reason for cancelling the deal is clearly not getting a fast payment but getting a bigger deal (more sold cards).

If paying immediately was such a big deal you could have mentioned that. You could have also asked me in a pm you have other buyers lined up and ask me to pay immediately or you would be cancelling the deal. But since you didnt allow me any chance to make it right, to me its clear that your intentions were never to honor this trade when you had the new buyer who offered to take more cards.
The proof is all there in the time stamps on the deal thread, pms and new deal you set up, those site stats cant lie, twist or turn!

Yes i cant imagine either that we will be trading anytime soon! You do have some nice cards, and a very nice Ewing collection, so i wish you all the best of luck with that!

Thanks

the other two cards were going to sell regardless so I didn't get a better deal, I sold them for less as apposed to selling the two to you and the other two to someone else, so your feedback is false and nothing but lies.

If you had left feedback saying I didn't allow enough time for payment or didn't make immediate payment requirement clear then that would be true but to say that I sold them for more and got a better deal is a lie and you know it, maybe you should message that buyer and ask him for yourself rather than spreading lies.

I'm not trying to twist anything but telling me you had to go to bed and couldn't make the payment is a laughable excuse.

Yeah i guess you are right, selling 4 instead of 2 also sounds like a much worse deal to me.
You probably didnt get more for it, so money wise you it may not be a better deal, but you ended up selling more cards to one buyer, so to me if thats not a bigger/better deal i dont know what is.
Well if you really wanted to make the deal work you would have at least send one pm asking me that you didnt get a payment and would be cancelling the deal if not paid within ... hrs. But since you knew you had the bigger deal in place with the other buyer you were all to eager to jump on it and cancel the deal without sending me a message first.

The feedback is not retaliatory, you didnt even allow 24hrs for payment and didnt send one message before cancelling the deal. Thats not the way an honest trade works, and not how the rules work that you pointed out yourself to begin with. To me it warrants to negative feedback, because a late payment wasnt the reason for cancelling the deal, a bigger new deal that you had in place was the reason for cancelling the deal. Im not a complete newbie with card trading/buying/selling so i know when im getting duped on a deal.

But hey in the end you are always right! Good luck with the bigger deal, hope that worked out better for you!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom