Completed Kingjack & Holzbauer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to edit your post and add the rookie but yes agreed!

No reply and Im out $20. Not happy!!! appropriate feedback being left!

has any action been taken about this? I have reported the post and he is still an active member. Doesnt reply to PM'S and no cards! ADMIN please take action this is ridiculous

has any action been taken about this? I have reported the post and he is still an active member. Doesnt reply to PM'S and no cards! ADMIN please take action this is ridiculous

He sure is still active... although keeping very quiet Last Activity 1 Day Ago

Jack,
I would suggest that you think very carefully about the way you post here and comments about admin.
this is what you posted in your report, it really doesn't tell the admin a great deal:
Nothing yet. Judging by what went on In the thread below things dont look good. and a link to the W4nted deal with Holbauzer.

Admin don't get an email when you update this thread, so when you posted here leaving feedback we did not get an upate, for all we know you could have received the cards.

He sure is still active... although keeping very quiet Last Activity 1 Day Ago
Doesn't necessarily mean that he is on here, could be set as his homepage. Last post was 4 weeks ago

Can I suggest:
1. Use the email member button, see if you can get a response that way.
2. See if anyone else has a contact email/number for him
3. I will follow it up with the other admin

2 weeks on and still nothing. Can you ban this guy please this is ridiculous.

this guy must have ripped off more then 10 people now, theres guys from over 12 months ago that he ripped off!!! i dont know why people continued to trade with him when he has been ripping people off for ages!!

Sacha I don't what you are talking about, 3 members have left neg feedback (+1 neutral), 2 of those are for non-payment and 2 for not receiving cards. Interisting that you say 10 people when only one person has reported it to us.

We are not mind readers we cannot find out about things magically, it is up to members to use the report button (see my signature) and if a trade goes south, we are able to only do so much. In this case Holzbauer has been PM'd and asked to contact us via PM or email, as with the traders here he has not responded. Obviously we can ban him, although as pointed out by Captain America in this thread it doesn't achieve much.

Jack I've replied to your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom