Status
Not open for further replies.

nwcardsupplies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Colin
eBay User
nwcardsupplies
Hi Everyone, we had to update our pricing to reflect the new shipping costs to Australia and our wholesale costs.

Promold MH1 Regular Size 20pt thickness case price $1.55 US FUNDS

Ultra pro Regular Size 35pt thickness Case price $1.55 ea US FUNDS

Promold MH2 Thick 50pt thickness case price $1.55 US FUNDS

Ultra Pro Thick 75pt thickness case price $1.65 US FUNDS

Promold 80pt thickness case price $1.65 US FUNDS

Ultra Pro Thick 100pt thickness case price $1.80 US FUNDS

Promold MH3 Real Thick 120pt thickness case price $1.80 US FUNDS

Ultra pro Real Thick Size 130pt thickness Case price $1.80 ea US FUNDS

Ultra Pro 180pt thickness case price $2.30 US FUNDS (these are slightly thicker then the 130pt size, so not sure if we can fit 23 of these in the large mailer, probably 21 for sure)

Shipping for the FLAT RATE global mailer will be $30 US funds(will hold a maximum of 23 thick holders or 25 of the regular holders)

Flat rate global box 11"x8 1/2"x5 1/2" or 13 1/2"x11 3/4"x3 1/2"
$68 for s&h will hold up to 20lbs, the box is large enough to fit boxes of pages and the thick toploaders etc,

NEW Large Flat Rate Global Box 12"x12"x5 1/2"
$85 for s&h will hold up to 20lbs but since it is larger then the other flat rate boxes you can order larger orders like 2 binders and some pages or lots more toploaders.

this will cover handeling and paypal fees etc.

So just tell us how many holders you want and by the quantity you choose we will add the appropriate s&h from above.

NOTICE : MAIL RATES INCREASED 1-28-13
Thanks
Colin
nwcardsupplies
NWCardSupplies

Hey Collin, How much would it be in total for the following...

1 Ultra pro Magnetic Holder Regular Size 35pt thickness & 1 of those Lucite stands in the appropriate size to hold a 35pt magnetic holder. PLMK via PM.

just wondering whats the best price u can give me on these!

10 x Ultra pro Regular Size 35pt thickness Case price

5 x Ultra Pro Thick 75pt thickness case price

1x 3x4 75pt Thick Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand

1 x 3x4 100pt Thick Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand

5x Ultra Pro Thick 100pt thickness case

5 x Ultra pro Real Thick Size 130pt thickness Case

2 x Premium Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand

will this all fit in the $48 flat rate global box? let me know if there is room too for more cases! thanks mate LMK!

just wondering whats the best price u can give me on these!

10 x Ultra pro Regular Size 35pt thickness Case price

5 x Ultra Pro Thick 75pt thickness case price

1x 3x4 75pt Thick Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand

1 x 3x4 100pt Thick Toploaders Ultra Pro Brand

5x Ultra Pro Thick 100pt thickness case

5 x Ultra pro Real Thick Size 130pt thickness Case

2 x Premium Soft Sleeves Ultra Pro Brand

will this all fit in the $48 flat rate global box? let me know if there is room too for more cases! thanks mate LMK!

hi there arthy23

yes these items fit easily into the $48 flat rate box, there is a good amount of room left

supplies total so far using the case price on the magnetics, is $45 + the $48 s&h = $93 us
let us know if you want to work on adding more product
colin

add 5 more 75pt magnetic! and if there more room at 5 more 100pt also.. and that should be all.. lol.. got alot of organising to do..! LMK so we can get this deal done! :)

---------- Post added 15-10-2010 at 03:17 PM ----------

and lmk if u can also fit some stands in there too.. the small ones.. if not all good!

add 5 more 75pt magnetic! and if there more room at 5 more 100pt also.. and that should be all.. lol.. got alot of organising to do..! LMK so we can get this deal done! :)

---------- Post added 15-10-2010 at 03:17 PM ----------

and lmk if u can also fit some stands in there too.. the small ones.. if not all good!

hi arthy23
ok we can fit in the 5 75pt and 5 100pt magnetics and can even fit in 30 of the small acrylic stands,
if you want everything the new total is $130.00

the box is pretty full now,

let us know we can ship on monday

colin

yer mate, ill take it! can ya list me everything i got so i can make a deal thread! :p

---------- Post added 16-10-2010 at 12:34 AM ----------

also need ur paypal details.. pm me mate :)

im pretty sure all orders that we send go through customs, we have to fill out customs forms as part of the shipping label, it should not take too long to clear, its worse around christmas
hope it arrives to you soon
colin

how do you know? I still haven't got my order after 9 buisness days!!

i got a letter, saying its at custom.. i needed to prove that the value of the contents i paid were under $2500!! . lol so i email them with a paypal receipt.. hopefully it comes soon.. i feel like organising!! lol

just a reminder the 10 business days is an estimate from the united states postal service. it should arrive in that time, but local customs can mess up that time frame. we have no control over the government LOL
we mark the items as a gift and put a price on the customs form, if you get a customs agent that doesnt agree i guess they sent you a letter asking for proof.
we dont put an invoice in the package showing the actual price you pay, we reduce that amount so incase you have to pay any taxes or fees on your end you pay less.
hopefully that doesnt come back on us since we said its worth one price and if you sent them the paypal info for how much you actually paid.
keep us posted on your deliveries
colin

just a reminder the 10 business days is an estimate from the united states postal service. it should arrive in that time, but local customs can mess up that time frame. we have no control over the government LOL
we mark the items as a gift and put a price on the customs form, if you get a customs agent that doesnt agree i guess they sent you a letter asking for proof.
we dont put an invoice in the package showing the actual price you pay, we reduce that amount so incase you have to pay any taxes or fees on your end you pay less.
hopefully that doesnt come back on us since we said its worth one price and if you sent them the paypal info for how much you actually paid.
keep us posted on your deliveries
colin

DAMN, i didnt know! hopefully it doesnt came back to you! i just got this letter and just followed the instructions!

Hi Colin can I please grab a price for these dlvd thanks!

3x Ultra Pro soft sleeves
2x 3x4 Toploader Ultra Pro Brand ( These are for standard size cards right?)

thats it.

cheers

Hi Colin can I please grab a price for these dlvd thanks!

3x Ultra Pro soft sleeves
2x 3x4 Toploader Ultra Pro Brand ( These are for standard size cards right?)

thats it.

cheers

hi there
here is the breakdown of the order you listed
2 pk regular toploaders $3.50
2 pk regular soft sleeves $1.50
s&h $17
total $22

you would be better off going with the flat rate mailer for $18 s&h and getting more products,
you can fit like 4 packs of regular toploaders 2 sleeves and 2 magnetic holders.

let us know what you decide
Colin

hi there
here is the breakdown of the order you listed
2 pk regular toploaders $3.50
2 pk regular soft sleeves $1.50
s&h $17
total $22

you would be better off going with the flat rate mailer for $18 s&h and getting more products,
you can fit like 4 packs of regular toploaders 2 sleeves and 2 magnetic holders.

let us know what you decide
Colin

Hi Colin sorry for the late reply but I will pass due to the $17 s&h

I do need to ask a question though

Interested in buying one of these how much would shipping be? I''m guessing it will be a killer.

NWCardSupplies

Also what are the dimensions? Just want to check my ball would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom