Blowout 'Approved' Group Breaker SCAM

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Hello Cardboard Lovers,
Unfortunately there is some bad news for group breaker confidence in the USA.

It's horrible to hear when people are taken advantage of, especially with the audacity of this long-term trusted Blowout "Approved" breaker.

The suspicion is that he has been scamming customers, (of which I was one of his many times) for possibly a few years.

There are a number of threads, but I have linked the main one below where he pulled the same card out of his group case break that was already pulled and shown on the Blowout forums and then on-sold to the breaker.

Trust is #1 - Group Breakers have a huge responsibility not just for their own reputation, but for the reputation of the industry as a whole. When one person messes up bad like this, the repercussions are felt between industry peers.

If at anytime you feel something is not right about a group or box break you might be involved in, speak up and get clarification.
Good breakers should be very transparent and forthcoming with any information requested.

I wish you all the best in your personal or group breaks and pray that these types of incidents never taint the awesome Australian sports card trading hobby that we all enjoy so much.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...2-case-break-scamming-break-members-read.html

crazy crazy thread.

I have been in at least 3 breaks with pejarox and it just makes you wonder about every break. People are digging up all his ebay sales and looking at what may have been from the breaks. Pretty sad that greed would lead to do something like this - but also shows exactly how much trust we put into breakers (and how lucky we are in Aust with great breakers) and also partly why Ozcards has been so particular in allowing breaks to be advertised on here, we realise it has put some people offside in the past when we have said no to them, but at the end of the day it's for the protection of members.

Back
Top Bottom