Not open for further replies.

nwcardsupplies

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Colin
eBay User
nwcardsupplies
Hi Gang,
We have decide to offer the new 2012-13 Basketball Annual Price Guides 20th Edition again this year. We did this a couple years back and it was a success.

We are taking reservations now, so we know how many to order.

The release date is November 20th

We are planning to sell them at less than cover price which is $29.95. Expected total with s&h to Australia will be $55.00

If you would like to reserve your copy, reply to this thread, we don't expect your payment until we have them in hand and ready to ship. We will make a post when we have them and for you to send in your payment.

Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies / sportstech

Hi Colin,
Do these annuals cover everything the monthly guide doesn't? For example 92-93 MJ fleer drakes and promos and such. If so count me in.

hi retro6
these are the books that come out only once a year, they do have a lot more sets included,
maybe one of the other collectors here can look in their old annual to see if those specific sets are included???

any help guys

Put me down for one thanks Colin

And for those that have not purchased this annual before they usually list every set released. The last one I got from a few years back even had the old Futera NBL cards listed.

Hi Colin,
Do these annuals cover everything the monthly guide doesn't? For example 92-93 MJ fleer drakes and promos and such. If so count me in.

The annual before, cover everything. The Drakes, Pizza's all included. Cards like SkyBox USA, UD USA, UD McDonald, Hoops 100 Superstars, Hoops CollectABooks all included if I didn't forget (sorry I can't check it because all of my old annual have been sold).
And the best part of annual, all players listed, complete, so you can find all common players listed just like the star players.
I guess, the new annual will do the same.

Ok Guys
the annuals are in,
here is what they look like
when your ready send the $45 via paypal to [email protected]
we will be able to ship these out starting monday 11-26-12
Thanks Colin

2013 basketball annual.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom