Your top 10 Favourite Cards!

heres mine, thought id be the first to display my afl card
1995 AFL Sensation
Wayne Carey 24ct Gold plated MVP card :D

careymvp1.jpg

CAREYMVP4.jpg

CAREYMVPCERT1.jpg

btw love the design of some of these nba cards, wish select would start to move with the times and produce some afl and cricket cards that look that good!

Think I'll wait a couple of weeks to post mine cause a new Top 5 card is on it's way! :D And I need to scan a heap of stuff and get my bucket working again by paying the bastards...

Some super sweet cards so far!

Think I'll wait a couple of weeks to post mine cause a new Top 5 card is on it's way! :D And I need to scan a heap of stuff and get my bucket working again by paying the bastards...

Some super sweet cards so far!

Don't bow to the pressure man! Stuff paying them :D

Does it give you unlimited space if you pay or just another bit then you have to pay again etc?

man theres some sick sick cards in this thread, i reckon us aussies are very good contendors for bein recognised as a serious trading card collection nation, no doubt! righto it was extremely hard to pick out only 10 fav cards, and for a change ive also got some inserts that i absoutly love considering all other cards have been basically auto/patch/jersey card. righto here we go:

10:
ExtraExquisite2.jpg

9:
UDGameJerseyGJ20.jpg

8: couldnt decide which one/s went no.8, so put them all :lol:
Inserts :: Big Men On Court picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Precious Metal Gems Red #ed/40 picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Big Men On Court picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Court Masters picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Golden Touch (1997-98) picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Noyz Boyz picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Linchpins picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Hardware picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Silky Smooth picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: PROmotion picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Inserts :: Titanium picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket

7: all the tagmen cards ive got (plus hopefully 2 more incoming aswell)
Game Used AUTOs :: D.Jones Tagmen #ed/3 picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Game Used AUTOs :: C.Boozer Tagmen #ed/3 picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket Game Used AUTOs :: D.Lee Tagmen #ed3/3 picture by good_old_bball - Photobucket

6:
SWeemsUltimatePatchLogoRC.jpg

5:
CPaulVarsityLettered1of1.jpg

4:
ChrisPaulRookieAuthentics.jpg

3: these sick as MJ patch cards
http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=AuthenticFabricsDualPatch.jpg http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=UltimatePremiumPatches.jpg

2: these are both tied 2nd place
LeadershipGoldAutographed.jpg

FlashbackFabrics.jpg

1: now my absolute FAVOURITE card is this awesome looking MJ. i so love the deign on these
TimelessMemories.jpg

well there we go folks, hope you enjoyed my enjoyment :lol::thumbsup:, and cant wait to see more fellow collectors fav cards. cheers

slobbythegreat said:
i was hoping you were going to post up dan!!! SIIIIIIIIIICK! :D:D

ozballer23 said:
Some sick cards guys, you're not wrong slobs, love the cards dan!

Thanks Guys :D Appreciate it :cool:

---------- Post added 20-10-2009 at 08:19 PM ----------

Love that SPx Flashback Fabrics Steve :worthy:

My top 10 :v:

10 01/25

UltimateDualPatch.jpg

09 01/25

UltimateDual.jpg

08 01/50

ExqNumPieces.jpg

07 2 PC players on the 1 card :cool:

DuoMarks.jpg

06 Great Design!!

SPChiroGraphy.jpg

05 Another Great looking card!!

UltAutoJers.jpg

04 Sweet Patch :thumbsup:

ExqAutoPatch.jpg

03 Stockton /5....... Had to throw a nobody in amongst the mix ;) :lol:

StocktonBlack.jpg

02 08/10

UltimateCommitment.jpg

01 4/5 :D

Picture004.jpg

Thanks for the thread Norm, some REALLY nice looking cards so far!!!!

They are some beautiful cards of a very classy player!

Yeah the Admiral is the man and that top ten is amazing. Thanks for putting them up.

Stevo i'm loving yours too mate :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom