XMAS 2014 breaks.

Couple nice cards tho. Jordan Matthews auto is nice (think it is just the blue lol). Will have to create a prizm thread to swap and fill sets lol. Let me know if you got any doubles on the RCs for elite.mimam slowly finishing off that set card by card lol

Couple nice cards tho. Jordan Matthews auto is nice (think it is just the blue lol). Will have to create a prizm thread to swap and fill sets lol. Let me know if you got any doubles on the RCs for elite.mimam slowly finishing off that set card by card lol

I'll PM you with what I have and need either tomorrow or Friday. Base, Rookies & Inserts - got a few extras now. :whistle:

Back from holiday so thought I would post my Xmas breaks.

2013 Rookies & Stars
Ryan Nassib and Markus Wheaton jerseys
...and missing my Auto hit :cry:

2x 2013 Select
Tuel /199 and Warmack /299
Shepard, Boyce and Fuller all /499
Goodwin and Ellington jersey autos both /499
Jordan Poyer (who the heck?! :crazy:)

4x 2013 Turkey Red

2x Prizm (2013 and 2014)

2x 2013 Select Jumbo

Last edited:
Nice mixture of autos. If you ever want to move the Ellingtons or Desmond truant I'd be keen. Get much color in your 2014 prizm box?

Are you going to try and get your auto hit out of Panini? Might be worth a stab...

And that Select was such a disappointing release...so many high count non star guys... mine wasn't much chop either, though at least I got a PC hit in it..

Did anyone break an awesome NFL Christmas box ? Suppose Rusty's Manning auto was a score, but the rest all look pretty myeh ???

Nice mixture of autos. If you ever want to move the Ellingtons or Desmond truant I'd be keen. Get much color in your 2014 prizm box?

Got a little bit of colour. From the 2013 Prizm:
Prizm RC's of Tavon Austin and Eddie Lacy
Orange die-cut Russell Wilson /50

From 2014:
Fresh Faces die-cut Prizm of Odell Beckham
Blue /50 of Marqise Lee
Green and yellow of Bob Lily and Brandin Cooks
Red Panini Prizm of Stevan Ridley, Julio Jones and Troy Niklas
Orange of Dan Hampton
Red /125 of Drew Brees

All available for trade or for sale if interested.

Are you going to try and get your auto hit out of Panini? Might be worth a stab...

And that Select was such a disappointing release...so many high count non star guys... mine wasn't much chop either, though at least I got a PC hit in it..

Did anyone break an awesome NFL Christmas box ? Suppose Rusty's Manning auto was a score, but the rest all look pretty myeh ???

I thought I might, but the cost of sending the package to Panini is probably really not worth the $3 auto they will send me in return!

Yeah the Select was very disappointing which is a shame because the cards look really nice and the set had a lot of potential.

By the way, from Turkey Red there was a Tavon Austin, TJ McDonald and Philip Lutzenkirchen RC's.

Back
Top Bottom