XMAS 2014 breaks.

OK, first up we have a box of 2013 Rookies & Stars Longevity. not expecting too much and wasn't disappointed.

2013 RS Xmas001.jpg

And finally 2014 Topps Football Jumbo. Last Topps Jumbo football I opened yielded a very nice Emmitt Smith auto /20 so was never going to better that.

The parallels - 3 Pink, 4 Gold and a Black /59

2014 Toppsr Xmas1001.jpg

The Hits, that man Beckham Jnr again with a nice patch.

2014 Toppsr Xmas2001.jpg

Now the box says Two Autographs and One Patch Card in every box. As you can see things look a little mixed up, nice patches and auto notwithstanding!!. So, letting my daughter, (who has lots of previous mojo!!), open the last two packs,(while I was getting ready to fire off a useless email to Topps), only goes and does it again!!!!

Some on here call him names, but now I have his autograph

2014 Toppsr Xmas3001.jpg

Thank you and goodnight:woot::woot::woot:=D>=D>=D>

Nicely done mate ! Always great to add a megastar vet to the PC, especially a shoe in HOFer like Manning ! Think you'd better keep buying those Topps Jumbo's though, they seem to like you !
Will post my breaks shortly, got to sort through them all !:confused:

Last edited:
Great hits so far. The manning auto is boss! Great obj mojo. Hope you all had some Xmas mojo

Great hits on the OBJ and Manning autos.

I would sell, unless you are thinking of keeping the OBJ for the PC. By the time Topps gets the redemption sent you might not have it until half-way through next year when a new rookie WR has all the hype going for them (and is hopefully playing on the Raiders... :thumbsup:)

Well this is just too bloody organised this is...an official Xmas 2014 Breaks thread ? Yeah I can go long with that !

In general my NFL breaks weren't terrible but not fantastic either. A few PC hits, but overall I did better out of NASCAR and Non Sport than I did in NFL...sadly it seems to be the pattern these days...
In general Rams and Dolphins are spoken for, but most others should be available if anyone is interested.

First off, 2013 Strata -

Oranges were Geno Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Arian Foster and Christian Ponder.

Xmas Strata (Large).jpg

A couple of PC hits, so not bad...

Back
Top Bottom