WTB/WTT: Dragon Ball Z Dizk/Tazo (Series 1), Gold Perfect Frieza

Ico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steven
eBay User
numidium
Heya!

I'm on the search for series 1 DragonBall Z Dizks/Tazos from the early 2000s, in particular the gold no.37/40: Perfect Frieza (the one in my avatar). It was my prized possession as a kid and it kills me that I lost it some time after primary school.

I'm also looking for about 10 of the basic series 1 set to complete it (and a couple of specific fluros), but the gold Perfect Frieza has priority at the moment!

I'm also willing to trade the few doubles of the basic Dizks I have from both series 1 (circular) and series 2 (hexagonal), but I don't have too many.

I realise I'm a new member and I don't have any feedback here yet, but I've got 100% positive feedback on my eBay account, if that counts for anything.

Please post here/PM me if you're interested or have any info at all!

Steven, I have a few of these lying around atm, some are in fair condition but I have a few that are excellent, some of the found ones and some of the series 2 (hex) ones that have a 3D effect.

Steven, I have a few of these lying around atm, some are in fair condition but I have a few that are excellent, some of the found ones and some of the series 2 (hex) ones that have a 3D effect.

Nice! Do you have any golds or fluros?

The basic series 1 (non-gold/fluro) I need are 4, 5, 8, 9, 14, 17, 20, 21, 22, 28 and 34. The gold one I need is 37.

I hope that you find your Gold Frieza bro. Keep us posted!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom