Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrooster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Madrooster
But on short notice can any qlders tell me if it's worth the trek to the toy and hobbie expo that is on tomorrow in Windsor Brisbane. From the advert jajas collect abeles is there so am looking for some guidance on if it's worth it and what I should expect there. Cheers.

Get out there. You have an ex Rooster player appearing and I believe corey will have some very nice Roosters things for sale.

Also most importantly I will be there!:woot: :goat:

Took your advice and went a long. Was hoping it would been but bigger but none the less had a ball looking at all the stuff...

Most importantly is the mojo though.... I got given 4 packs of 2013 traders from some lovely young ladies. Last pack had inside.... From now on I only open free packs. That's where's it's at. Lol

image.jpg

Actually I will say was disappointed with prices in general. Unbelievably over priced 80% of stuff there. But do respect they need make the $$$$$ as some must spend lot on it.

Mate thays a pretty harsh assessment. You cant really expect bottom of the barrel ebay prices with people doing this for a living. Plenty of money was changing hands so obviously prices were not that bad.

Didn't think was to harsh, I posted both positives and negatives. On the prices I take your point and appreciate those who do it for a living as I touched on in my original post. On point of plenty money changing hands I agree, doesn't mean they would be prices I'd pay.

Did you have a set up there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom