Woolworths Marvel Heroes Discs

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
latest Woolworths promotion has hit stores many of you out there going to be collecting??

I have a side request if possible if anyone has any contacts out there in Woolworths land

Can anybody get a hold of any of the Guardians cutout/display items decorating the store? My daughter would like to hang them in her room, Would appreciate any help.

I've picked up a handful of these. Look kinda nice but not really my field of interest, so might just swap them for Pokemon/NRL stuff

Let me know what you're after and I'll see if I've got it

Hey guys, my kids and I are collecting these and have quite a few spares and are looking for some, ill grab the numbers and post again tomorrow with needs/doubles.

I do, but i would be happy to do the lot for a second. Unless you have some other stuff I don't have yet
I only need these: Light Blue: 34
Green: 40, 41, 42x2

Do you need the wild card george burgess and reynolds flick card?

Need:
Red
Yellow:
8, 12
Black:
Purple:
Light Blue:
31, 32, 36
Green:
38, 42

Spares:
Yellow:
7 x4, 9, 10 x2, 11 x5
Dark Blue:
19 x2, 20 x4, 21
Light Blue:
33 x2, 34, 35
Green:
40, 41 x2

Prefer to trade so shoot me a PM if you can help out :thumbsup:

3pm 16/5 - Updated to remove trades from needs/spares

Last edited:
Need:
Red
1, 5, 6
Yellow:
8, 12
Black:
13, 14, 15
Purple:
29, 30
Light Blue:
31, 32, 36
Green:
38, 42

Spares:
Yellow:
7 x4, 9, 10 x2, 11 x5
Dark Blue:
19 x2, 20 x4, 21, 24
Light Blue:
33 x2, 34, 35
Green:
40, 41 x2

Prefer to trade so shoot me a PM if you can help out :thumbsup:
Pm Sent

Has anyone had any response on those discs?

I submitted an order/request on 28th June. It does say 45 days, but just wondering if anyone has had a fulfillment?

Has anyone had any response on those discs?

I submitted an order/request on 28th June. It does say 45 days, but just wondering if anyone has had a fulfillment?
I think it actually said 45 days from when the promotion closed, so I wasn't expecting them until August to be honest, I figured they were going to reprint a them.

I think it actually said 45 days from when the promotion closed, so I wasn't expecting them until August to be honest, I figured they were going to reprint a them.
got mine, have a few spares, did not think they were going to turn up so I bought some, a couple of rares cost me $5 each.

I needed to order a few, so I ordered some in batches but had to use different addresses.

Back in June, I forgot my mother in law was retiring. By the time they got mailed out, she'd be gone about a month. They got returned to sender from her old work place and the Woolies folk actually looked her up and mailed them back out to her at her home address. So now my kids have their full sets. How great is that customer service!!!

I needed to order a few, so I ordered some in batches but had to use different addresses.

Back in June, I forgot my mother in law was retiring. By the time they got mailed out, she'd be gone about a month. They got returned to sender from her old work place and the Woolies folk actually looked her up and mailed them back out to her at her home address. So now my kids have their full sets. How great is that customer service!!!
Have got some rare spares if any one needs some.

Wow that is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom