Woolworths Lion King Ooshies

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
Great promotion for children,but it seems that when there is a rare figure to chase everything goes out the window.At the moment there is a rare flocked simba no,100 at 20.000.00 dollars on ebay.What next.

Last edited:
Great promotion for children,but it seems that when there is a rare figure to chase everything goes out the window.At the moment there is a rare flocked simba no,100 at 20.000.00 dollars on ebay.What next.
Gone crazy like those stupid gold bananas limited to 100 for coles, kid used his mums ebay account to buy one for $10,000. The mum was lucky that ebay refunded her back.

This is ridiculous man.
Screenshot_20190728-213629_eBay.jpg

It's like anything mate. There is a collectable market.

You need one to finish your set, are you going to keep spending $30 at woolworths for a chance to get what you need or pay someone that has the exact item listed for a few bucks.

I think its great for both sides of that arguement. Woolworths has countered the "profit" side of the collection by holding "swap days"

I put the ones I get on ebay as I don't collect them. A few dollars back from my weekly shop never hurt. Plus it gives someone to get what they need much easier.

to be honest would still keep going to woolworths, as thats where we normally shop anyway and i cant justify spending that for the furry simba. If i hit it, i hit it not fussed either way. I've finished my set (excluding the furry simba) and all my extras I've been using to help family and friends finish their sets. then once everyone I know has there sets filled and if i still have spares will just check the rest on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom