Wizards IP @ hotel 4/10/08

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went up to the hotel last night to pursue the Washington Wizards as they checked in to the hotel. Since they usually stay at the hotel we can get autographs at, I thought I would give it a try. Well it started off slow at first as no one signed getting off the bus going into the hotel. But after 3-4 hours of waiting around outside the hotel, things started to get better. Another grapher showed up and it was just me and one other grapher at the hotel. Everything did work out really well when it was all said and done. Anyhow here are the results:

Wizards @ hotel 4/10/08

Team Roster Sheet:

Roger Mason
Dominic McGuire
Oleksly Pecherov
Eddie Jordan
Phil Hubbard
Wes Unseld Jr.
Don Hope (IDK what he does for the team.)
and one other sig I can't identify who it is...

Now on to the good stuff:

Gilbert Arenas 3 cards, 1 Slam Magazine cover, 1 Authentic jersey and a pic with him!!!!! (Real happy with these successes!!! I actually would of not got him if that other grapher did not show up as for this team I am not so good at with Identifying guys on. Major props to the other person that showed up at the hotel to help me with this team!!!)

Brendan Haywood 4 cards (Had help with this one as he only did 3 cards for me. He is usually a one per guy but I guess with only 2 people graphing this team at the hotel helps matters that he does more cards for me.)

Antawn Jamison 4 cards (Same as Haywood above but the only difference is that I did not need help with this one at all.)

Phil Chenier 1 card

That is all I got to share here result wise from this team.

I am obviously happy with the Gilbert successes as if it weren't for that other grapher being present there at the hotel, I would of missed out on him as he was in a hood as seen in my pic with him below.

I think I covered the rest of the story on this night. I will have pics with players and scans of my Gilbert stuff below. Thanks alot for looking!!!

Next up for me: Regular season finale of NBA autos for me and my last NBA game I graph for this entire NBA season Pistons vs. Timberwolves 4/15......

Great story!

You should have asked if he would personalise his Sig with "Agent 0" on the Jersey! That would have made that one even more precious!

Back
Top Bottom