Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
I tried to put the more popular ones in the POLL but it can only allow 10, if you have another, let us know who and why! Just thought this might be a bit interesting!

Jim

mine would have to be Katie Smith. I think she's an awesome player, one of the best women scorers and shooters of all-time.

After her would be Yolanda Griffith. She's a born-again Christian and in 2000 she visited our Church in the city, it has about 1,000 people in the large congregation and she was there! No lies!

i have to go with LJ, thats not becuase im an aussie....i think she is fantastic and to think shes only 25 the things she has done is outstanding. can score and defend everywhere, and a great person

but honestly out of that list....i thought Tina Thompson should be on the list for sure.....instead of Diana Taurasi...Tina is by far one of the top 5 players playing in the WNBA without question

haha oh dam, this makes me look bad....i just read the other thread "Taurasi score 47" haha...i think shes a good player but im just saying id put Tina over her in a list of top ten

i chose diana cause she rips, but i also like sue bird, she's awesome, both extremely talented players and along with LJ the future of the WNBA, i just wish that they had more games on austar i only ever get to see one game a week :(

Swoopes for me, she is such a star. I even have one of her autos, the only WNBA auto I have.

802.jpg

vladlevinsky said:
Swoopes for me, she is such a star. I even have one of her autos, the only WNBA auto I have.

802.jpg

I think Swoops is a fantasitc player and i admire her for saying she is a lesbian, i remember in the first WNBA year she sat out because she was pregnant..her son comes to every game she plays (even on the road) her basketball resume is off the charts

I love Swoopes, watching the WNBA years ago she was the bomb. I haven't seen much lately but she's still one of the best.
I used to have a crush on Rebecca Lobo ages ago..:roll:

tough one between swoops and LJ but I had to go with LJ for her attitude.
The fact that see loves the wnbl still and didn't want to playing wnba even after contracts were offered just cause she did want to have to deal with seppos. classic

Sue bird coz she's sexy...and she is daring, loved that 2-1 assist turnover ratio dare she had with howard stern, woulda loved to slap her ass.

Back
Top Bottom