Where is all the stock?

banana

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
I've been following some of the "breakers" closely on Facebook.

They get deliveries of Prestige and Dominance weekly. One just said he received a delivery of 2 cases of Prestige today.

So the question is: Where are they getting this stock from? Both these series are sold out are they not?

They are purchasing from people sitting on cases, not from Select or stores in general.

People saw the future demand from breakers, so at release bought a few more cases and stored them away for times like this where they can make a tidy profit.

They are purchasing from people sitting on cases, not from Select or stores in general.

People saw the future demand from breakers, so at release bought a few more cases and stored them away for times like this where they can make a tidy profit.

I don't believe that this can be true, especially with Prestige... how long has it been sold out now?

My theory is that Select has given a large %ge of stock to 1 supplier, and they're secretly drip feeding the breakers with stock.

#thecollectorschoice

With so many breakers now makes sense to sit on cases they will pay up for them they just pass the cost on, I wish I kept a few prestige cases to be honest

Wow didn’t realize how many breakers there was until I read through the other thread about trying to create a list of all breakers

My theory is that Select has given a large %ge of stock to 1 supplier, and they're secretly drip feeding the breakers with stock.

#thecollectorschoice

Guys who don't own shops buying wholesale this year are making tens of thousands of dollars. On one hand they've been around many years doing the same thing when times weren't as good but still profitable to a lesser degree.
I reckon many of them are sitting on sealed stock and feeding their breaker mates behind the scenes. If they advertise at double price on ebay for instance, they may lose their wholesale privileges and easy money.

I hope Select have a serious rethink of how they distribute next year.

I don't believe that this can be true, especially with Prestige... how long has it been sold out now?

#thecollectorschoice

Ow I have no doubt some stores would have some stock to a degree, but there are a few people out there who buy in bulk to drip feed. Few people come to mind who I would put money on have sealed stock sitting around. The longer they sit on it, the more they can demand for the product as it continuously dries up especially now with no known release till March....Breakers are gonna wanna push products out

Wow didn’t realize how many breakers there was until I read through the other thread about trying to create a list of all breakers

Exploded around Prestige time, though a few are now settings themselves apart from the rest and a few wither away from being dodgy or too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom