Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Celtics

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Bucks

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Miami always seemed to be guilty for this... but nobody wants to be known as "that team" that gave Philly their first win or in this case, lose to the Lakers ;) lol
Its weird but they are the kind of teams that beat team like the warriors, the splash brothers having an off night and either Jahlil or Kobe get it going. Anything is possible, well almost anything...something like Kobe shooting better than 40% from the feild and stuff i dont think is possible tho so maybe it will be Philly to break the streak.

I think that's a good call, PG is playing terrific and they have the defense to disrupt em like Utah did.. but it will take Curry/Klay to have an off night also.

I thought the same but i think we all underestimate Paul... he is a beast! having Monta to take pressure/focus off of him is handy too.

He's one sick puppy. He scored 19points on 7 shot attempts in 17 minutes the other day.

View: https://youtu.be/XRA_OverOQw

0:17 glances down to check if he's in bounds, then splash from 3.
Heat check not once but twice from WAYyyyyyYyyyyyYy down town.

He's absolutely crazy good.

I looked at who they have played the last 20 games and thought that it was a weakish schedule, then I looked at their schedule ahead and it also looks kind of weak, until you realise that these guys are actually on another level to the other teams right now. They're going to smash the 72-10 record surely.

He's the MVP this year, the only thing keeping him from getting it is an injury (touch wood!). But could he do the unthinkable and win both MVP and Most Improved Player coming off last year's MVP season? Averaging 8 points more a game this year, career high in points, FG%, FT%, rebounds, and steals..and on track to SMASH the total number of 3's made in a season.
I never thought anyone would ever get 70 wins after that Bulls season, and it's still a long way to go, just a quarter way through the season, but man, these Warriors have me believing that it's possible. Because they don't have a night off, they play hard on both ends and look hungry.

Most improved would surely have CJ McCollum in the drivers seat this early in the season, even factoring in Stephs play I would have thought?

Most improved would surely have CJ McCollum in the drivers seat this early in the season, even factoring in Stephs play I would have thought?
Good call, CJ definitely having a break out year..

Back
Top Bottom