What's the best AFL card that you have got?

Here are some of my favourites:

I cant go past this one, the $3.33 redemption card from England. The seller sent me a message saying he had this card for sale, I originally thought it was redeemed so I offered him $10 for 3 cards (other two are a Ablett gold card & 1999 WC predictor). You can imagine my surprise when it came in :woot:.

P1010183.jpg

I was lucky to have come across these for my collection:

P1010189.jpg

P1010192.jpg
That...That roo... I would kill for it

I thought about this thread the other day and couldn't decide which of my cards was the best but now I'm thinking my John McCarthy Redemption Rookie Card that I got signed at Port family day this year might just be the only one of its kind. When I asked John to sign it he said he had never even seen it before let alone signed it, now that he is unfortunately not with us anymore to me it is priceless. R.I.P. JMAC

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's really cool mate. I've never seen 1 of those rookie cards before.
yeah you had to redeem all 16 predictors back in 2008 to get the set. I was lucky enough to find it at the end of last year when I heard we drafted him from julia st collectables for $30 postage included which was less than half of what Wang wanted. Would be interesting to see what it would fetch on Ebay at the moment I noticed all of his cards have sold overnight, but I aint even considering selling it maybe for a $1000 or 2

It is an unfortunate reality of life that "death sells", isn't it mate? It is one of the reasons I will never ever part with my Bob Davis, Darrel Baldock and Charlie Sutton signed cards as they mean so much now that those greats are no longer with us.

It is an unfortunate reality of life that "death sells", isn't it mate? It is one of the reasons I will never ever part with my Bob Davis, Darrel Baldock and Charlie Sutton signed cards as they mean so much now that those greats are no longer with us.

Death sure does sell I remember when Stynes died Ebay was flooded with his memorabilia
on another note I just received the new crown jewel in my wanganeen collection today no. 004 of 800 his essendon and power guernsey number and of course the year we won the flag

file.php

Back
Top Bottom