Whats some good TV shows to watch?

watched 'des'. story of dennis nilsen, one of englands most notorious serial killers. the whole story is about AFTER the murders, starting on the night the first remains are found, so dont be expecting a bunch of kill scenes. 'doctor who' does really well capturing the 'the kindly killer's' vibe. maybe the best thing ive seen him do...
south park: pandemic special. typical south park...pretty good.
ted lasso. didnt see how they could make a 10 minute skit (granted, it was pretty funny) into a TV series, but it kind of works. and even tho theres hardly any football being played and its kinda cheesy with its messages, for some reason i watched the whole thing and sort of enjoyed it.

Last edited:
might be late to the show.. but i'm a big fan off the aussie show UTOPIA on the abc... this would have to be the best aussie show one can possibly find.. fantastic with its quick and humorous delivery, great actors and story lines that sum up aussie government department.. Rob Stitch carry's the show but is surrounded with fantastic characters. might have to pick this up on dvd very soon.....

The Shield - 8.5/10 on re watch. Great bloody show. I kinda feel like they got a bit lazy/lost towards the last couple seasons and could have finished it better. Can the guy get away with something in the end? Can he sacrifice everything and get through it with his family for once? Yes, we get it, crime doesn't pay, there's clever/cops willing to take down other cops etc etc but it would have been nice to see a different ending.

The Shield - 8.5/10 on re watch. Great bloody show. I kinda feel like they got a bit lazy/lost towards the last couple seasons and could have finished it better. Can the guy get away with something in the end? Can he sacrifice everything and get through it with his family for once? Yes, we get it, crime doesn't pay, there's clever/cops willing to take down other cops etc etc but it would have been nice to see a different ending.
interesting take mate... I would be the direct opposite of the ending (or lets say the final series) The story line's, i thought were weaved together with thought and meaning to get to the final payoff. Lem's death (and the final season being the chase to find the killer) the crumbling/life slipping world of Shane was done to perfection. Ronnie blowing his chance to run and being left holding the bag.
Vic's final standing could be up for debate, but he was a defeated man by the end. lost his kids and wife and his heart was his job and circle of friends/loved ones.
All 4 in the group were murderers,thieves and criminals. By the end there was no winners.
Hard hitting for its time 02'-08' ,Fantastic acting and story lines and finished at a perfect time.
Personally i believe it was the best ending to a series i have ever seen.

interesting take mate... I would be the direct opposite of the ending (or lets say the final series) The story line's, i thought were weaved together with thought and meaning to get to the final payoff. Lem's death (and the final season being the chase to find the killer) the crumbling/life slipping world of Shane was done to perfection. Ronnie blowing his chance to run and being left holding the bag.
Vic's final standing could be up for debate, but he was a defeated man by the end. lost his kids and wife and his heart was his job and circle of friends/loved ones.
All 4 in the group were murderers,thieves and criminals. By the end there was no winners.
Hard hitting for its time 02'-08' ,Fantastic acting and story lines and finished at a perfect time.
Personally i believe it was the best ending to a series i have ever seen.

i can see your point of view for sure, I just feel the first few seasons are excellent, ground breaking Tv and the rest is a bit boring.
part of the reason some of my distaste may come from the fact I cannot fkn stand Shane’s wife. I skipped over every scene involving her. Brutal to watch her face. Lol

i can see your point of view for sure, I just feel the first few seasons are excellent, ground breaking Tv and the rest is a bit boring.
part of the reason some of my distaste may come from the fact I cannot fkn stand Shane’s wife. I skipped over every scene involving her. Brutal to watch her face. Lol
point taken..she was the one who pulled shane away from the group and caused so much trouble for all. I still stand by shane's downfall was just classic television..something about a man trying everthing possible to hold onto his family and life only to see it all slip through his fingers. Walton Goggins was the highlight for me. we can both agree classic show that will never be forgotten

point taken..she was the one who pulled shane away from the group and caused so much trouble for all. I still stand by shane's downfall was just classic television..something about a man trying everthing possible to hold onto his family and life only to see it all slip through his fingers. Walton Goggins was the highlight for me. we can both agree classic show that will never be forgotten

Goggins is one of my favs. Awesome on Justified and Sons of anarchy. Has a new show out I believe but only in USA so far that I can find.

Back
Top Bottom