Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Off work at the moment so watched some new shows on Netflix

Travelers - similar to continuum 7/10

The oa - bit of a weird one, slow at times but stuck with it, not sure where this one will go if they do a second season 7.5/10

Last edited:
Anyone watching Vikings? These last couple episodes of interaction between Ragnar & King Echbert have been amazing. Great stuff.

Didn't know it hard started back up again :whistle:
Will definitely get on that when I have finished this season of Penny Dreadful.
Thanks Matt :thumbsup:

Watched season 1 of Black Mirror - tripping out. That's some freaky bleaky techy future predictions!
I had a work mate tell me that this show it worth a watch not to long ago. Had forgotten about it but will have to get onto it as it seems like its a pretty cool show.

The final season (season 4) of Black Sails starts on Monday. I recommend giving it a go if you haven't seen it. Great show. It is a prequel to treasure island.

Vikings has been tops!!! Sad to see Old Ragnar go but his sons will do a fine job in carrying on his name.

Spoilers!!!

Luckily I'm up to date, has been a beast of a season.

Watched season 1 of Black Mirror - tripping out. That's some freaky bleaky techy future predictions!

Loved black mirror, first episode I was like wtf have a got myself into but couldnt stop watching

I had a work mate tell me that this show it worth a watch not to long ago. Had forgotten about it but will have to get onto it as it seems like its a pretty cool show.

The final season (season 4) of Black Sails starts on Monday. I recommend giving it a go if you haven't seen it. Great show. It is a prequel to treasure island.

Yeah I didn't know anything about it going in so it was a mind fu$& seeing what each episode developed into! Well worth a watch for sure

Santa Clarita Diet, watchable but definitely not worth raving about.
Something I watch when I run out of episodes of other shows to watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5580540/

The Emerald City, variation on Dorothy's time over the rainbow.
Once again, not really sure if I like this or not at this stage.
They have really dropped some serious coin making this show, coupled with some big name actors.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3579018/

13 reasons why 9/10
Very confronting, don't watch this with your girl if your afraid of showing your emotions.

Back
Top Bottom