Whats some good TV shows to watch?

i dunno. these movie to TV shows dont really work for me. especially when the movie was pretty good. will still check it out and hope im wrong...
Watched the first couple of episodes of frequency, quite interesting so far. Was the movie of the same name? Would like to check it out after the season is done.

Some of things I've watched that might interest a few

The Killing: must watch, one of the best shows i've seen
Narcos: haven't quite finished season 2 yet
Misfits
Stranger Things: again haven't quite finished it
Wentworth: A bit slow at the start but if you stick it out you will be rewarded
The League: Bloody funny
Wayward Pines
Lillyhammer
Dexter: one of my all time favourites

Some of things I've watched that might interest a few

The Killing: must watch, one of the best shows i've seen
Narcos: haven't quite finished season 2 yet - SEASON ONE GREAT ONLY SEEN ONE EPISODE OF 2
Misfits
Stranger Things: again haven't quite finished it - GREAT SHOW
Wentworth: A bit slow at the start but if you stick it out you will be rewarded - GAVE UP ITS THE SAME OVER AND OVER. FIRST COUPLE OF SEASONS WERE GOOD THOUGH
The League: Bloody funny -
Wayward Pines
Lillyhammer
Dexter: one of my all time favourites - SHOULD OF FINISHED IN SEASON 4, WENT DOWNHILL FROM THERE

Watched the first couple of episodes of frequency, quite interesting so far. Was the movie of the same name? Would like to check it out after the season is done.

a little late, but yeah, the movie is of the same name. from around 2000. havent watched the show yet, so not sure about how similar they are, but in the movie the main character is a dude. his dad is played by cap rooney. its pretty good if you like time paradox type movies.

Well the first season of Westworld is done and dusted and if you haven't had a chance to check it out, do so.
Easy a solid 9-9.5/10, last episode was immense.
Recommend this show to anyone.

Agree! Pretty great show, lots of twists, and who doesn't love something with Sir Anthony Hopkins in it!! Brilliant. 9/10 also from me

I've just started watching S1 of White Rabbit Project, pretty cool for the most part, I binge watched all the Mythbusters episodes and was like WTF do I watch now??? so it was a nice surprise when I found the 3 people from the show doing another one!

Well the first season of Westworld is done and dusted and if you haven't had a chance to check it out, do so.
Easy a solid 9-9.5/10, last episode was immense.
Recommend this show to anyone.
Season kept getting better as it went along, was a great season. To bad it was only 10 episodes.

I've just started watching S1 of White Rabbit Project, pretty cool for the most part
Whats this show about? I need to find a few new shows now that some have finished or gone on break

Season kept getting better as it went along, was a great season. To bad it was only 10 episodes.

Whats this show about? I need to find a few new shows now that some have finished or gone on break

In the Mythbusters style but they end up with a list of the Top 6 most annoying tech we love to hate, or best Scam artists of all time and they get there by trying things out, building them, rating them etc. Some is corny, some is interesting.

The shows I really enjoyed of late were

Aftermath- really enjoyed this was hanging week to week, standard end of the world stuff.

Timeless- Found this show just felt great when I was in a cruisy kinda feel.

Van Helsing- loved the start but started to lose a bit of interest towards the end, not enough to stop watching though

Conviction- stumbled on this due to the cast, found it to be OK but it got axed so obviously I'm in the minority!

Notorious- same deal as conviction I enjoyed it but it got canned!

The shows I really enjoyed of late were

Aftermath- really enjoyed this was hanging week to week, standard end of the world stuff.

Timeless- Found this show just felt great when I was in a cruisy kinda feel.

Van Helsing- loved the start but started to lose a bit of interest towards the end, not enough to stop watching though

Conviction- stumbled on this due to the cast, found it to be OK but it got axed so obviously I'm in the minority!

Notorious- same deal as conviction I enjoyed it but it got canned!

If you haven't checked out Penny Dreadful yet then do so, think you will enjoy it.
Great cast and very well made.

If you haven't checked out Penny Dreadful yet then do so, think you will enjoy it.
Great cast and very well made.
has a real league of extraordinary gentlemen feel, which funnily enough also had a a past james bond character. Season 1 is done and cracking on season 2 which I think I will be smashing through on my plane ride in a couple of days!

has a real league of extraordinary gentlemen feel, which funnily enough also had a a past james bond character. Season 1 is done and cracking on season 2 which I think I will be smashing through on my plane ride in a couple of days!

I just finished season 2 and will be marching onto season 3.
Great show!
Parallels of league of extraordinary gentleman are appropriate I feel.

Back
Top Bottom