Whats some good TV shows to watch?

I Don't normally watch a show until there is at least one season out, but I was bored so I thought I'd watch an episode of designated survivor.
Ended up watching all three, looks the goods, jack Bauer is a great actor :)

For a laugh I was watching Vice Principals which has Danny McBride :D. It's life as a VP at a high school but with a funny twist.

The Walking Dead returns in two weeks, so we will find out who got smashed by Lucille...... I can't wait.

The get down was fun to watch and the night of was interesting. Fear the walking dead finally started to come good by the end of the season.

And finally the show I've been waiting on, Westworld, all I will say is check it out!!!

just finished watched season 1 of Luke Cage.

starts off slow which is great so you can get to know the characters and the storyline etc but it didnt really pick up during the episodes so was a bit slow and kinda glad it was over at the end. Doubtful i will watched the second season.

just finished watched season 1 of Luke Cage.

starts off slow which is great so you can get to know the characters and the storyline etc but it didnt really pick up during the episodes so was a bit slow and kinda glad it was over at the end. Doubtful i will watched the second season.
Final episode was dud

For a laugh I was watching Vice Principals which has Danny McBride :D. It's life as a VP at a high school but with a funny twist.

The Walking Dead returns in two weeks, so we will find out who got smashed by Lucille...... I can't wait.

The get down was fun to watch and the night of was interesting. Fear the walking dead finally started to come good by the end of the season.

And finally the show I've been waiting on, Westworld, all I will say is check it out!!!
Vice principles is gold, anyone who likes east bound and down will love this

I have been waiting for this ever since I heard about it 2 years ago and the first 2 episodes have not disappointed, this is going to be huge. I mean Anthony Hopkins in a TV show... if you dont have it on your must watch list, add it now!

Back
Top Bottom