Whats some good TV shows to watch?

I didn't watch breaking bad until it was finished, then I smashed it! Lol

Awesome, I can't remember where I started with that, maybe only had to wait for the last season

Week to week waiting is brutal sometimes! Sons of Anarchy, and Dexter man, after all that the ending was disgusting :lol:

Awesome, I can't remember where I started with that, maybe only had to wait for the last season

Week to week waiting is brutal sometimes! Sons of Anarchy, and Dexter man, after all that the ending was disgusting :lol:
I watched Dexter after completed aswell!
my favourite show (tough call) was probably "the shield" plus I liked the ending

I watched Dexter after completed aswell!
my favourite show (tough call) was probably "the shield" plus I liked the ending

Yep The Shield was awesome! Up there with my fav all time with Sopranos & Boardwalk Empire although they ended Boardwalk a bit abruptly too imo

I've just started watching How To Get Away With Murder - pretty good! Although only one season out so far,:(

Last edited:
Yep The Shield was awesome! Up there with my fav all time with Sopranos & Boardwalk Empire although they ended Boardwalk a bit abruptly too imo

I've just started watching How To Get Away With Murder - pretty good! Although only one season out so far,:(
How to get away with murder has 2 seasons out and season 3 is due to air 22/9/16.

Anyone who is watching/watched Mad Men will know what I mean when I say I wanna smash that little weasel in the face.

And possibly also, I'll take another Old Fashioned. Muddled. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom