What we could expect for 2019 releases

Wow wee: the top end concept a hippie para 🌟 burst and thank god the Brownlow predictors look sharp to speak for itself but that's about it

Can someone with good eyesight post the ratios/numbers please?

Last years flyer had platinums 1:216, golds 1:43
Ruby diecuts- 2:5 packs
Guernsey 🌟 burst- 1:4 packs
Milestone Game cards- 1:9 packs
Tie dye 🌟 burst- 1:36 packs
BP gold 1:43 packs (1: Box unless platinum BP)
BP platinum 1:216 packs

Here are the odds.

144 Brownlow Predictors equals 8 per club... no wildcard this year?
If that's the case, I'd assume select would find a way to to create some consolation redemption via social media notification should an unexpected player become a Brownlow prospect?

Or in second thoughts maybe there will be a wildcard but it's just not mentioned on the checklist. Think the packets said 144 in past years when there were technically 145

So if, as per the face of Select, the TD starbursts are lower numbered than the blacks last year that must mean the BPs are lower as well as the actual number in the set remains essentially the same.

Am I missing anything?

So if, as per the face of Select, the TD starbursts are lower numbered than the blacks last year that must mean the BPs are lower as well as the actual number in the set remains essentially the same.

Am I missing anything?

The sell sheet was listed on the previous page and it seems to be, but I'm not certain, that the Gold BPs are numbered to /235 and the Platinum BPs are numbered to /45, lower than last year.

The sell sheet was listed on the previous page and it seems to be, but I'm not certain, that the Gold BPs are numbered to /235 and the Platinum BPs are numbered to /45, lower than last year.

Hmm well if that’s the case TD Starburst would be numbered to 560, which would complete a somewhat underwhelming release if true.

Last edited:
Unless they have officially dropped the GWS and are now just The Giants, this doesn't make sense.
Hmmmm maybe for a few reasons: 1) they play home games in Canberra as well as Sydney so kinda like in the early 00s when north were simply know as the Kangas
2) the letter W is 3 sylabols and in this case acronym GWS doesn't speed up speech very well: perhaps you could say g-west-s instead but people thing you're weird if that's your perceptive collective instead of g-double-you-es LoL

Back
Top Bottom