What to do if been ripped off

Bronco79

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tina
eBay User
2010tiger29
Well, have been ripped off. You give people a go and you get ripped off. As a result I am out of pocket of $130. Was meant to be getting the following from a member on here, but have since discovered that they have been banned from this site and they are no longer a registered user on ebay. What do you do! The hide of some people

1568407127553.png

I am sorry to hear this. Did you pay with PP goods & services or family & friends?

If the former, then you might be able to make a claim.

Who was the seller? They might still be active on one of the FB forums.

Bank deposits are tougher. I will try and see if he is or was on any of the FB pages.

You would have his account details so that is something, perhaps you can make an inquiry with the bank?

Alternately, if you want to take the matter further, you can always lodge a ''çyber' fraud complain via ACORN. Due to the smaller amount this may take significant time to be investigated but if this person has previous or other similar matters then you might be lucky.

I’m in the same boat scammed me for $120. Under the name Nathan bank deposit I’m making an online fraud complaint I will post up his user name on here for him to be blocked.

I’m in the same boat scammed me for $120. Under the name Nathan bank deposit I’m making an online fraud complaint I will post up his user name on here for him to be blocked.
Hey,

How did you make an online claim? Did you do it the same way as mentioned above in one of the posts on this thread?

Cheers

Bank deposits are tougher. I will try and see if he is or was on any of the FB pages.

You would have his account details so that is something, perhaps you can make an inquiry with the bank?

Alternately, if you want to take the matter further, you can always lodge a ''çyber' fraud complain via ACORN. Due to the smaller amount this may take significant time to be investigated but if this person has previous or other similar matters then you might be lucky.

We should update this thread in the NRL pages so no one else gets stung by this grub!

People like that should be flogged. Well at least charged with Fraud and dealt with by the courts. Sorry to hear this. I feel for you.

If you have the resolve, pursue this pos.

Back
Top Bottom