What’s your guess at first sales of Zion Prizm silver RC?

Screenshot_20191102-081614_Facebook.jpg

Hope the same pattern translates to regular prizms. Will wait for the initial hype to die down then start picking up some.

I can't even guess but it's gotta eclipse Doncic so we are realistically going to see $500+ on release which makes my brain hurt. I'm wondering were the base will be. I'm hoping they settle around $15 a couple months in that way I won't mind picking up one or 2 but not interested if they are doubling that.

With Zion you are probably better off busting wax in the beginning because it's going to take a lot more than 2 months for his cards to shed some value - especially if he's still rehabbing. If he's playing and going nuts, they may never drop.

He's asking 2.5k for the first zion prizm silver. Wonder what it will finally settle at 🤔

19-120 NBA Hobby Boxes $420-440 USD now, so any good RC silver from those will be priced around there, say your Deandre Hunter, Eric Paschall types, I would think Ja Morant, Rui H, Herro and Zion will be around $600-800 USD mark.

The game is to guess who rookie of the year will be, Zion still favourite in some US blogs. Hopefully his knee holds up, he is a big unit.

I think I will still collect and hold my longer term silver rookies (players that I like) and then look for those future prices.

Back
Top Bottom