Welcome Back - New Forum!!!

I had issues before with double only cause it was taking a while to show up as a reply and I clicked it again, seems fine now

love the sig card Graham, sweet

Thank you - one of my favourites!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their feedback and patience. Hopefully we will have all the little bugs ironed out soon!

Yeah im still getting the double post issue every now and again but looks like its been mentioned.

BTW i too love the card in your avatar G ;)

Sorry about the short outage guys, just did an upgrade of the Database server and going to start doing some optimisations to try and make the site run quicker :)

Cheers

i did notice, and it is only a insignificant thing i guess, but when you go to your feedback page it seems to be all over the place until you click on a particular feedback thread.
just something i noticed, still like the whole revamp :thumbsup:

i did notice, and it is only a insignificant thing i guess, but when you go to your feedback page it seems to be all over the place until you click on a particular feedback thread.
just something i noticed, still like the whole revamp :thumbsup:

Yep the feedback page is a work in progress ... it's a real brothel at the moment :lol: they changed the layout in the latest release and I really don't know why .. a step backwards in my opinion!

Cool, i think i prefer the version with the line breaks myself, and the submit feedback tab is now gone...
i do not envy you at this point in time Graham it must get a bit frustrating at times surely, making alterations etc

I think you're confusing the two pages mate.

One page is the main page with latest trade ratings and highest scores etc (also with the overall feedbacks for the entire site)

The other is your individual page which people will go to after clicking on your feedback score under your name. This has the lines and the "Submit Feedback For ..." link.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

And no, it doesn't bother me. Fixing these little things up is what I do to make this place as good as possible for you guys.

:lol: yeh i knew they were 2 different pages etc i just thought the version with the line breaks looked better thats all....

talk about a love job...mate you need a raise :lol:

Very slick look now Graham, looks good... thanks for putting the effort in.

Something I have just noticed though... the forum lags from time to time with the posts... which results in a lot of double posting.. not sure you can do anything to fix that though

Back
Top Bottom