Welcome Back - New Forum!!!

I think i might be sold on the new layout now, is there a way to minimise the large gap underneath this text to the sig though? Because for example with this post underneath because i havnt written heaps there will be a massive blank area, more than before i think. I know its anything major but yeah...

This should be fixed - there's still a gap but definitely not as much as there was previously.

Cheers

Looks a bit more updated than the old one. Don't really have much of an opinion about it yet, but like it or not, will get used to it. I am leaning towards :thumbsup:

site looks real nice, good work guys, Ersk whats goin on? you been robbing banks with Nick lately? those MJ's are crazy

i like it too, specially the update threads on the right of the front page... only problem is i think it runs alot slower then the old site.
just a thought

Looks good !!! Everyone will get used to using it in time.

Is there a delete button in the PM inbox? I cant find it :confused:

Looks good !!! Everyone will get used to using it in time.

Is there a delete button in the PM inbox? I cant find it :confused:

You select the posts, then down the bottom it says Selecte Messages (1) - click this and there is a delete message option.

Alternatively, when reading the message, scroll down the bottom and there is a section that says

Delete this Message

To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message

---------- Post added 21-06-2010 at 09:08 AM ----------

i like it too, specially the update threads on the right of the front page... only problem is i think it runs alot slower then the old site.
just a thought

I think this might have been an issue with the database queries of the sidebar on the front page. It was showing the recent posts which I think was causing an issue - i've replaced that with the latest threads which seems to load a lot quicker and the load has reduced on the server.

Back
Top Bottom