Weekend in Melbourne :)

LASWEET

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
Hi guys,

Just got back from a nice weekend in Melbourne. Went to a couple of footy matches (Carlton/Collingwood and Geelong/Hawthorn) and visited Cardzone :) At Cardzone I didn't really get much but I picked up some supplies and a few packs of cards. I also went down to the Dandenong Markets and visited a couple of the card stalls. I picked up some things from Malcolm which was good :) Anyway, here is what I got in my packs from Cardzone:

1x 2005 Dynasty: Austinn Jones AA
1x 2006 Supreme: Nothing
2x 2008 Champions: Patrick Dangerfield Draft Rookie :D
1x 2010 Champions: Nothing

By the way, as some of you may know I have been looking for those 2-row toploader boxes, so I asked Steve if he had any and he didn't know so he checked out the back for me and pulled one out :) He has more so if any of you guys are looking for some ask Steve. He has them for $7.50 each.

Cheers,
Liam

Hey mate sounds like a great weekend :) ive been aft these top loader shoe boxes for ages know do u know if u can order a couple online or not?

Hey mate sounds like a great weekend :) ive been aft these top loader shoe boxes for ages know do u know if u can order a couple online or not?

You can order them online, but I think you have to get them in lots of 10 due to postage costs. If you email Steve though I'm sure he should be able to send them individually.

Cheer
You can order them online, but I think you have to get them in lots of 10 due to postage costs. If you email Steve though I'm sure he should be able to send them individually.[/quCheer
Cheers mate would it be possible if I could see a pic

Cheers mate would it be possible if I could see a pic

Back
Top Bottom