Luke
B6A8D28C-BB6B-488A-87DF-E2127FCEB8AD.jpeg
Hi if anyone has this Tiny Pinder card,
I’m willing to pay between $50 and $100 (depending on condition),
please send me a private message.
Thank You.

Last edited:
Any luck man?

I'd love to get my hands on this card also, after you of course. To check, did it actually go in to public circulation at any point? I was always of the belief that he got pulled from packs prior to retail.

Any luck man?

I'd love to get my hands on this card also, after you of course. To check, did it actually go in to public circulation at any point? I was always of the belief that he got pulled from packs prior to retail.
No, Nothing.
there are only 10 floating around.
Supposedly they were sent to card shops, then recalled the next day, and repackaged, but I don’t really know what happened.

Hi mate, there has to be more than 10 floating around as I have 10 myself. All in perfect condition. I kept in sleeves with entire collections.

I got them by writing to STOPS back in the day letting them know I'd bought 10 sets worth of cards looking for Tiny's and they promptly mailed me 10 copies.

I'm more than happy to sell you 1.

tiny cards.jpg

Hi mate, there has to be more than 10 floating around as I have 10 myself. All in perfect condition. I kept in sleeves with entire collections.

I got them by writing to STOPS back in the day letting them know I'd bought 10 sets worth of cards looking for Tiny's and they promptly mailed me 10 copies.

I'm more than happy to sell you 1.

tiny cards.jpg
Still available at all?

I purchased the last two of these that Bruno was willing to sell back in November last year. He only had two left after my purchase and wanted to hold onto them for himself. Before you ask I'm holding onto my card and gave the other one to a good mate of mine. Bruno must have already sold the other 6x to other people by the time I read this thread last year.

I met with him personally to purchase the cards, so mine are in mint condition. Unfortunately I paid a little more for my cards but still happy as I finally found the holy grail of NBL cards that took me nearly 30yrs to find.

I hope you didn’t get totally ripped of from him like I did, he would only sell me one, and sent it inside a ringed note book without even a penny sleeve, the card was damaged in 4 places where it was pressing up against the notepad rings I was so disappointed.
Was not worth the $150 I paid him.
He did offer me a refund, but wouldn’t exchange it. But I decided to keep it anyway.
Hopefully he sent the rest properly, after I got in contact with him.
You decided to keep the card, even when offered a refund, but you were totally ripped off and the card was not worth $150 = strong cognitive dissonance

Far too high, my first thought was shill bidding. But each to their own if someone thinks the card is that valuable, no h8 here.
yeah, something sketchy going on i think. even the starting bid of $120 is excessive in my opinion...and experience of having bought one earlier this year.

yeah, something sketchy going on i think. even the starting bid of $120 is excessive in my opinion...and experience of having bought one earlier this year.
Have to disagree. My opinion... and experience of having sold multiples of the card this year.

Have to disagree. My opinion... and experience of having sold multiples of the card this year.
something may have changed in the last few months i guess that made this card more wanted?
all i know is i finally won one after 3 attempts. first time i bid $30, lost by one bid. second time i bid $50, lost by one bid. last time i bid $60, won @ $55. this was for the entire set including the wildcats back to back card & promo. and thats after years of watching them go for around that mark.
granted, they dont come up all that often, so if someone doesnt want to wait, then that might drive the price up to $100+...but $300?! dang.

Back
Top Bottom