WANTED: Tiger Woods auto

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
I am chasing a Tiger Woods auto. I have surveyed a lot of them on eBay but they are either 1) not what I am after or 2) too expensive.

If anyone either owns, or can get their hands on a Tiger auto, please let me know. I am willing to spend the cash, but just want to see is available first. Thanks in advance.

I've been looking into these over the past few months and they are going up in price big time.

A few years ago you could pick up a Woods Scorecard auto for about $250 (a sticker too) and some of these are now going for over $350....on card are going for even more!

Dont even think about going for his RC Auto#/900 either....they are through the roof!

Cheers
Matt

Hey mate, i have a tiger auto ud sp authentic auto i might want to sell.Pm me if interested.

I've been looking into these over the past few months and they are going up in price big time.

A few years ago you could pick up a Woods Scorecard auto for about $250 (a sticker too) and some of these are now going for over $350....on card are going for even more!

Dont even think about going for his RC Auto#/900 either....they are through the roof!

Cheers
Matt

btw doesn't tiger sign with UDA anymore?

Back
Top Bottom