WANTED Simpsons Down Under Album.

bigAlcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alan
eBay User
967alan
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone may have a Tempo Simpsons down under album available?
Please let me know if you have one available and how much $$$.
Cheers
Al

Hi Al,
Are you still looking for a Tempo Simpsons Downunder album? I have one available for $30 plus postage. Only 500 of these were produced so not easy to find. I am new to OzCardTrader but have been a long time ebay member with almost 11,000 feedbacks, user name yossie51. Let me know if interested.
Regards. Joe

Hi Joe,
Many thanks for your reply, I'd forgotten about this post!
I did manage to pick one up around 12 months ago, but thanks so much for getting in touch.
Cheers
Al

Hi, thanks for your question. That particular binder was sold but I have a Simpsons Downunder binder which contains the complete master set of cards including a sample "Bartarang" card.
I would not want to sell the binder separately.
Regards. Joe

Hey Joe,
Let me know what sort of $$$ you are looking for as I maybe interested.
I have a bit of Simpsons Downunder stuff but I don't have the Bartarang card.
Cheers
Al

The set has everything. All 7 Homer As, all 7 Duffs, all 4 Springfield's Finest, 3 card Redemption set #0464, all 4 Box Cards, 2 Case cards, 4 promos, a sell sheet and the rare Bartarang sample card, which is probably even rarer than the actual Bartarang card. Even 3 empty wrapper variations. I would have to get $900 for the lot. You're not going to see a set like this come up every day. I'm leaving early tomorrow for a holiday in Broome for 10 days so I won't be able to answer you till I get back.
Cheers. Joe

The set has everything. All 7 Homer As, all 7 Duffs, all 4 Springfield's Finest, 3 card Redemption set #0464, all 4 Box Cards, 2 Case cards, 4 promos, a sell sheet and the rare Bartarang sample card, which is probably even rarer than the actual Bartarang card. Even 3 empty wrapper variations. I would have to get $900 for the lot. You're not going to see a set like this come up every day. I'm leaving early tomorrow for a holiday in Broome for 10 days so I won't be able to answer you till I get back.
Cheers. Joe
Hi Joe, do you still have the Simpsons Downunder set for sale?
Thanks Paul

Hi Paul,
Yes, my Simpsons Downunder master set is currently listed at $1199 but I sent out an offer on it this morning for $1100. I don't know who the offer went to. I know I quoted $900 for it but after reviewing recent sales I had to increase my asking price.
Regards. Joe

Back
Top Bottom