wanted Sanitarium/weetbix cards

Jabbanunga

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rob
Hi

Am a collector of Sanitarium/weet bix cards amd looking for 2 cards from the QANTAS and New York Series, 2 from a nutrition series.

This will complete a full set of cards from 1942 onwards, please let me know if you have any cards am happy to buy sell swap or trade.

Please let me know your wants list.

If you know any names of deals who stock Sanitarium/weetbix cards please let me know.

Rob

I have these for sale would you be interested in making an offer
IMG_2217 (002).jpg
IMG_2216 (002).jpg
IMG_2215 (002).jpg

selling this lot would you be interested I have a list of what is complete and not

Shell aircraft of the world ,complete…….shell, Australian beetles, complete……shell, cars of the world , complete……nestle ,wonders of the world (1) complete……..weet bix , history of NZ railways, complete…….sanitarium, Australia yesterday and today ,6 missing……..vita brits, young heroes and heroines , complete……….sanitarium , marvels of the great barrier reef , complete…….vita brits , bushland wonders ,14 missing ……….vita brits ,animals of the world 12 missing, sanitarium , story of the pacific ,26 missing……..sanitarium , aborigional tribes and customs , 19 missing………..vita brits ,cats of the world, 9 missing ……….vita brits , birds of the world and their eggs, 6 missing………..sanitarium ,childrens encyclopedia revised edition blue, complete…………….nestle , wonders of the world ,constellations missing …………Nabisco, butterflies of Australia ,1 missing……….sanitarium ccvalcade of cars ,26 missing…………..nestle wonders of the world (2) ,50 missing………….sanitarium, childrens abbreviate Australian encyclopedia ,1 missing……………vita brits ,wonder book of modern aircraft, 4 missing ……………c.c wakefield , castrol, ships of the royal navy,35 missing…………….sanitarium ,advance Australia ,a pageant of the year, 3 missing…………vita brits ,your favourite dogs , complete……….nabisco, explorers and their ships, complete……….sanitarium ,know your neighbour a treasury of NZ, complete……….vita brits famous people and places album , 4 missing……….Neptune oil company ,looking back again ,early Australian transport , illustrated booklet…. AND THERE ARE BETWEEN 6 AND 7 HUNDRED OTHER COLLECTOR CARDS, SEE PIC ,……IF YOURE INTRESTED MAKE ME AN OFFER FOR THE LOT….REGARDS , BILL
Less

Back
Top Bottom