WANTED: Oddbodz! Looking to complete my collection!

Nikki

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nikki
Hi guys,

Looking to fill in the gaps in my Oddbodz collection - I have hundred and hundreds across all the series so I'm more than happy to trade if you would like to do the same.

Specifically looking for:

Twisted series (with blue border):
#5 Mind Boggler
#30 Amazon Annie

Oddbodz in Hypervision: All available

If anyone has information on the Hypaheads Hypervision series I'd love to know how many un-numbered cards were released? If you have any, what are their names? To my knowledge there are only 4 (Sister Spike, Rip Whitewater, Bella Whacka & Cinema Cindy), but would love to know for sure!

Also looking for orange or hot original series and space series, but not too worried about these.

Finally, has anyone heard of the Oddbodz Paradox Mud series?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi there, I have the following from "Glow Zone HypaHeads Hypervision":
  • 12. Cliffhanger
  • 2. Doug Bait
  • #. Rip Whitewater
And these HOT cards from Space:
  • Doc Fever's Space Lab
  • Frogulox Jr.
  • Rocket Elephant x2
  • Moon Mummy
  • Swapalots
  • Twistoid
  • Blunder Birdbrain
  • Space Dodo
  • Jock of Jupiter
  • Hedley Brainstrain Jr.
  • Simon Starjumper
And Robo Fish Guts from the purple border.

Hi sorry for the late reply. I didn't have a value in mind, was just browsing the site out of interest and saw I had something that you were after so if you offer something fair I'll take your work for it. I am located in Sydney so take into account postage. I can send pictures if you like :)

All good! I appreciate you taking the time. They're not really worth a lot in their single form, only as large collections, but to give you an idea I just paid $1AU for "HOT" Twistoid from the Space series on ebay. Then about $2 postage as I just got them to pop it in an envelope.
I dont know if its worth your time for like $5, but if you wanted to that would be cool!

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 5.55.03 PM.png

Whatever it's worth to you I am happy for, it's no inconvenience for me to send I live near the post office. Send a private message with details or preferred contact method and I will sort it out, maybe send some pics so you can check out the condition.

I maaay have just got those cards in a bulk auction on ebay - I'll keep you posted. Really appreciate it!

Hi Nikki, if at all interested i have the following....
-SPACE (HOT) Slime Shooter 39/50
-HHH (HOT) 31,28,27,9
-ORIGINAL (HOT) 58,54,46,31,25,21
and 35 single HypaHeadsHypervision no doubles.

Hi!

The only HOT Hyperheads in Hypervision card I'm after now is #10.

I would be interested in your HOT original cards though! How much are you after?

Mate, ive come across another 2 HOTS from the original set #14 #17 total of 8
Also 1 Aussie TWISTED "HOT TWIST" Brain.
Anyways ive got a full original set with no HOTS and another near complete missing numbers 2 & 4 which contains the 8 HOT cards......really not sure what to do here.... but... id love to arrange something beneficial for us both.
I personally am keen to move on as much of my collections as possible especially to a good home yeah. Naturally all my stuff is in near mint condition ;)
Um okay so was thinking maybe you would be keen for some package options Nikki ???

Last edited:
I'm keen to send out a well packaged letter from Aus to NZ containing:
-Incomplete Original Set "8 HOTS" only missing #2,#4...
-AUSSIE HOT TWIST BRAIN...
-All my hots from SPACE and HYPER HEADS
Then basically just fill her up with other ODD BODZ goodies keeping under 500grams.
May come in handy conditioning your personal sets yeah ;)
Plus a secret card as a surprise for you my first customer ever 'says with anticipation..lol'
What say you in regards to a round figure for the proposed ????

However, if you would just like the 8 HOT cards i suppose i could post them out ???
A while ago i spoke with a bloke who on ebay had no trouble selling them for $5 each.
I'm prepared to sell all 8 Original HOT cards in superb condition to you for $30 posted...OR....
The above proposal for an even $50

What is the value of a complete set of red glows I think I still have mine about 18 years ago still in it folder however I have to look for it

Hi Adam, sorry only just seen your messages. Not in market for buying any more Oddbodz as I have so many!! Only the Hot #10 Hyperhead card perhaps which I dont think you have?

Tommy - what series is your red glow set from?

The first series of I remember you have to collect the brain hot cards post them in and you receive a set of red glow however I will have to find them

I sold most of my space series and the original hot and normal series and keep the red glow set

Apparently someone said there worth a mint and someone said there worth $5 a card thinking a set is worth more

I might put a picture of the set of I can find it in a box packed somewhere

Back
Top Bottom