WANTED O PEE CHEE/REGINA AND UK BATMAN CARDS

Jimmie haynes

OzCardTrader
Real Name
JIMMIE
eBay User
KRYPTONITE64
I am looking to finish sets and hopefully without having to buy full boxes. I'm looking for a connection with someone who may want to trade, or sell older batman series one and two "o per chee /Regina and hard to find UK sets, the small version and German text ones. Also need batman returns Regina and o per chee cards. I have several sets to trade if you need USA sets. Thanks. You can email me direct if you choose. [email protected]. I also have several marvel and x men cards to trade. Thanks again.

I have lots of UK batman cards and some unopened packs too. and probably a box.

lmk if you are still interested?

Gav

I am looking to finish sets and hopefully without having to buy full boxes. I'm looking for a connection with someone who may want to trade, or sell older batman series one and two "o per chee /Regina and hard to find UK sets, the small version and German text ones. Also need batman returns Regina and o per chee cards. I have several sets to trade if you need USA sets. Thanks. You can email me direct if you choose. [email protected]. I also have several marvel and x men cards to trade. Thanks again.

Im a Batman fan....got tons of spares Regina from the 80s...got a few sets too of the 60s that is Scanlens etc...

Back
Top Bottom