Wanted: NZ series 1 Garbage Gang and Market Scene WWF cards

Updated Solo needs above.

I have a few wants from The rise of Skywalker ser1. Character sticker 11 and loads of red parallels.
I have a few trades, but will otherwise have to purchase if deal can be struck.
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
Hello folks

I’m after a few NZ issued (well, that’s where I bought them growing up back then) Topps (Allan’s & Regina) movie cards, Hasbro cards and even a few Garbage gang stickers.
-1989 ‘Teenage mutant ninja turtles’ (cartoon) 88 card set. 28 different cards needed to replace the darker card USA cards I have.
1, 2, 5, 9, 11, 15, 18,19, 26, 32, 39, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 53, 56, 58, 59, 61, 63, 66, 68, 70, 73, 80, 82.

-Garbage gang series 1 stickers with the curved “The Garbage Gang” text box at the top of the card. #’s 2A, 4A, 10A, 16A, 29A (unmarked checklist), 29B (unmarked checklist)

-Garbage Gang series 2 stickers with the rectangle box “The Garbage Gang” text ball at the top of the card: 47A (unmarked checklist)

Please PM me, if you can assist.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

My wanted Rugby league cards list:
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/wanted-‘94-‘96-rugby-league-inserts.219342/#post-1800442

Cricket wanted list:
https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/thr...sh-bowled-lillee-3-card-signature-set.219472/

View attachment 264659

View attachment 264665

View attachment 270082
I have all of the cards that you are after except for 59. White card stock, Australian/NZ. Various grades (some good, some excellent, some average.

Updated the thread.

anyone have a spare card #47 from teenage mutant ninja turtles set? With the white back, in very good condition?

Last edited:
A little update…

I’m still after NZ series 1 Garbage Gang card 16a Weird Wendy As my one has a name on the back from childhood. Also having discovered my 8A Adam Bomb has a damaged corner, would like to replace this too (with a clean checklist).

Im also after some Market Scene WWF cards to replace my age-old damaged ones.
- Series 1 = 15 Brutus Beefcake
- Series 2 = 1 Hulk Hogan
- Series 3 = 13 widow maker

Looking for cards in excellent condition.

Cheers

Last edited:
Another update.

down to just 3 needed cards…..

New Zealand Garbage Gang series 1: 16a Weird Wendy clean on the back and excellent edges / corners.

Im also after 2 Market Scene WWF cards to replace my age-old damaged ones.
- Series 1 = 15 Brutus Beefcake
- Series 2 = 1 Hulk Hogan

Looking for cards in excellent condition.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom