WANTED: ‘96 Gold Lazarus Master Cel

Received these little gems today, huge thanks to @saintsforever for his help.

still after a numbered playmaker Langer with redemption and a green boxed Glenn Lazarus master Cel if anyone has it and is thinking with parting with it.

B7ED999F-65D6-40D6-AE99-3AEF35A34187.jpeg

C28EBF63-EA8B-4CD6-BB70-AA7EF96C96CD.jpeg

Last edited:
Wants list Updated.

After 24 years of waiting / searching, I finally have my own little holy grail....a '95 Playmaker Langer 2 card set. Well stoked!
Have a great week everyone. 🍻😁:thumbsup:
Hi mate, I seen some chatter that Langer never signed the card, is this the case? Can you post a pic please?

Hi mate, I seen some chatter that Langer never signed the card, is this the case? Can you post a pic please?
Hi, as far as I know, he didn't sign any, so there's only a redemption card and a numbered but unsigned foil card...no CoA. I was a huge Broncos fan back in the 90's, and always wanted this one. I'm in UK and heading to bed. WIll put a Pic up later in the week.

Just look at a plain Playmaker card with a hand written -/1000 on it, and that's it really, no sig.

Does anyone have a spare 1988 Scanlens set #138 Langer card for sale in very good / excellent condition??

pic for reference

thanks,
Dave

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

Does anyone have one of these Lazarus master cels with the foil marks on it, with NO number or sig in the box for sale?

Just a plain, foil master cell.

(Picture of the plain, un-foiled master cel for reference)

Cheers

6EE798F3-F29E-4671-AB8F-83F16A1186AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom