Competition Want to win a box of Tap N Play BBL Cricket Cards?

Thank you all for the comp!

My favourite card is of a player who has had a very good BBL08 and a very nice guy, Steve (SOK) O'Keefe.

I was lucky to get it signed at the recent 6ers fan day... The 6ers are my favourite team and I'm hoping they can take out their third consecutive WBBL title in Drummoyne on Saturday!

Great comp, thanks to both Tap N Play and OCT.

This is my favourite Tap N Play card:

And of course the Scorchers are my favourite team - if you live in Perth you just about can't pick anyone else. You can't go out without seeing kids wearing Scorchers hats and shirts. Not our best season so far but there's still time to get on a roll!

Good luck all 👍

Thanks Matt for the Comp
These are my favourite cards not because of the players but due to how hard it was to finish off the Gold Set
These 2 completed it for me

My team is the Brisbane Heat not much to say about the guys this year. So ill talk about the girls and how amazing Haidee Birketts catch was on the weekend.

This ripper of a card is my favourite
Big scorchers supporter from back in the days of Big Ben Edmondson and Paul Collingwood staring for them got me into watching one of the best cricket comps in the world and to top it off jye is making his test debut
Go Perth

Geez, Edmondson and Collingwood, that brings back the memories!

A big thank you to team TapnPlay -Neil and Scott and OCT's very own @Matt26 for another fantastic giveaway 🤜

I have procrastinated over the last few days as to which card is my favourite... have many I could post from #1 Signature cards to some amazing patches that have been released... The card that keeps coming back to me is this ripper.

It is a "Super Stars" card that was released in the 14/15 cricket release, TapnPlays first. I remember busting a box and cracking this card in one of the packets and going WOW, love the colour, the mixture of action and portrait images and of course the subject matter. It was also a re-introduction of woman's crickets cards in a retail stream production. Ellyse was kind enough to sign the card for me and we spoke for a few minutes about the card and woman's cricket. Ohhh the days when players were happy to engage !!

To be eligible for the competition, I support the Brisbane Heat teams, both Woman's and Men's. I would prefer to say "Can I get away with saying I just love cricket and mainly go the under-dogs?!" but that is fence sitting at its finest !!

Thanks again for the competition and good luck to you all.

Keep smiling
Damian

Thank you to Tap N Play and @Matt26 for organising the competition. I am a heat supporter.

The cards below are among many favourites I have.

2018-19 Release - Ellyse Villani signature Card. Simply brilliant. Colours are fantastic.
2016-17 Release - Brendan McCullum Ultimate Performer - I believe this is the best set of inserts released by TNP.
2018 We Are England Release - Stuart Broad Patch - One of the best patch cards I have.

Good luck everybody.

e.

Thank you to Tap N Play and @Matt26 for organising the competition. I am a heat supporter.

The cards below are among many favourites I have.

2018-19 Release - Ellyse Villani signature Card. Simply brilliant. Colours are fantastic.
2016-17 Release - Brendan McCullum Ultimate Performer - I believe this is the best set of inserts released by TNP.
2018 We Are England Release - Stuart Broad Patch - One of the best patch cards I have.

Good luck everybody.

e.
Agree with the ultimate performers cards - I almost nominated the full set of them as my favourites. Super rare and awsome looking cards.

One for the memories - of what was & what could have been - with the Scorchers BBL08 campaign all but done and dusted last night

The WACA ground from the 2017 Ashes release.

Scene of many great cricket matches and the unofficial home of the BBL final in the early years.

Sure it was old & decrepit, with over priced food, no shade & limited toilet facilities, but it had character. The Scorchers always seemed to find that extra gear when a match needed to be won & the crowd were right in the middle of it. Something lacking of late - maybe it’s the team, maybe it’s the new venue.

It was certainly a damn side easier to get IPs from the visiting BBL teams at the WACA!

Well done to both Hurricanes & Thunder for their recent wins at Optus - Callum Ferguson’s 113 was well deserved.

It’s hard as a Scorchers fan to watch another finals campaign slip away. Some flashes of brilliance but not playing consistently at the level needed.

Good luck to all who have posted. Thanks to Matt26 & TnP for arranging the comp.

Great competition! Am a Sixers supporter myself...

Hard to narrow down a favourite but I do like these two from last years Ashes set.

The Alastair Cook is pretty self explanatory. One of the all time greats and one of my favourite autographs in my collection. Also chose the Hilton Cartwright because he is such a nice bloke, always has time for the fans and has such a nice signature.

One for the memories - of what was & what could have been - with the Scorchers BBL08 campaign all but done and dusted last night

The WACA ground from the 2017 Ashes release.

Scene of many great cricket matches and the unofficial home of the BBL final in the early years.

Sure it was old & decrepit, with over priced food, no shade & limited toilet facilities, but it had character. The Scorchers always seemed to find that extra gear when a match needed to be won & the crowd were right in the middle of it. Something lacking of late - maybe it’s the team, maybe it’s the new venue.

It was certainly a damn side easier to get IPs from the visiting BBL teams at the WACA!

Well done to both Hurricanes & Thunder for their recent wins at Optus - Callum Ferguson’s 113 was well deserved.

It’s hard as a Scorchers fan to watch another finals campaign slip away. Some flashes of brilliance but not playing consistently at the level needed.

Good luck to all who have posted. Thanks to Matt26 & TnP for arranging the comp.
Great post and great card - very nearly used the gold version of it for my entry. Optus is a great stadium, especially for footy, but it's not a patch on the WACA as a cricket ground.

Thanks all for arranging the Comp! So, as a mad keen supporter and player of women's cricket since I was a young pup, I have loved all the recognition that the women have received so far - and its growing!! My favourite TNP card is this years Villani sig, because she typifies the Aussie cricket spirit and is a bit of a larrikin, and the card colours match the Aussie yellow/gold!. Favourite team... Melbourne Stars WBBL, although when I play with and against the girls from Renegades WBBL, it hard not to be starstruck!! In saying this, favourite player of alllllll time is Alex Blackwell... Have loved the Blackwell spotlight cards this year too!

This entry is on behalf of a very special young man, Matty...
Matty has been collecting TNP cards for a couple of seasons now and is a massive Renegades & Sophie Molinuex fan! Matty suffers from Rubinstein-Tabi syndrome is known for not letting his difficulties get in the way of enthusiasm and he is the #1 Mascot at Sophie's local club, Dandenong, which also has players Peter Siddle and James Pattinson. He sits with the players, does the drinks, sings the winning song at the top of his lungs and talks not stop about every BBL/WBBL game! Wherever he goes, he takes his TNP women's cards with him and always manages to get a signature or two from the WBBL girls that we play against!

This entry is on behalf of a very special young man, Matty...
Matty has been collecting TNP cards for a couple of seasons now and is a massive Renegades & Sophie Molinuex fan! Matty suffers from Rubinstein-Tabi syndrome is known for not letting his difficulties get in the way of enthusiasm and he is the #1 Mascot at Sophie's local club, Dandenong, which also has players Peter Siddle and James Pattinson. He sits with the players, does the drinks, sings the winning song at the top of his lungs and talks not stop about every BBL/WBBL game! Wherever he goes, he takes his TNP women's cards with him and always manages to get a signature or two from the WBBL girls that we play against!

May I make a special request of whoever is doing the voting on these entries. Can we ensure that 1 of these boxes goes to this young man. He sounds like a truly inspirational person and I think all cricket clubs would be proud to have someone like him involved at their club. Also a massive call out to Sophie Molineux for being such a great support to him. Well done Soph. It is the contribution by role models like yourself that make the life of those with a disability much easier. Well done everybody. Keep up the great work.

May I make a special request of whoever is doing the voting on these entries. Can we ensure that 1 of these boxes goes to this young man. He sounds like a truly inspirational person and I think all cricket clubs would be proud to have someone like him involved at their club. Also a massive call out to Sophie Molineux for being such a great support to him. Well done Soph. It is the contribution by role models like yourself that make the life of those with a disability much easier. Well done everybody. Keep up the great work.
If l win a box, he can have mine.

@Bronz
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom