Vintage Australian Soccer Cards

Sergb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Serge
Vintage Card Update – Want List (22nd March 2019)

Here is the latest update to fill the gaps in some old soccer cards I am missing. Plenty of stuff to trade or happy to purchase. There are plenty of others missing but need to start somewhere. Feel free to yell out if you think you have something interesting. I might have swaps in the listed series or help out with A league If your looking to complete sets above I maybe able to swap with spares that i have above. Let me know

Last edited:
Hi Serge,

My missing cards appear to be similar to you but i do have some you may be interested in.

1979 Scanlens Cann Bakery KB United

I dont have any spares but i only have 15, 16 do you any doubles?

2007 Zurich Play for life soccer cards

Same as you: Cards 1 to 8 plus trump cards Muscat & Vidmar . Do you have a list of who is 1 to 8 i didn't even know there were trump cards

2008 Mighty Shots Soccer Cards

Same as you; Although I do have Aloisi No 22 Do you have a list of the other Socceroos?

Brisbane Roar

I will check but I do think I have a few doubles from 10/11

Western Sydney Wanderers

PLayer issued club cards 2012-2013. Any of the 22 cards - Sorry dont have any doubles.

1995 Superstar soccer Superstar Games Pty Ltd

I never knew this set existed until a couple of years ago when i managed to buy a few boxes so I do have a lots of spares.
Do you have a checklist? and/or a list of cards you have then i go through my spares.

My other missing cards from the latest series are:
Redemption cards for Broich, Castelin & McGlingy Sharp Shooter: Novillo Gold Kruse, Lustica, O'Donovan, Dimintrjevic

Also interested in any spares you have from Scanlens 63 65!

Kind regards

If you pm your email address I will respond and send you the checklists. Also let me know what state your in

Hi Serge,
Just to give you an update. Good news i have got spares from 10/11 they are:
Adnan, Broich, Bratten, Berisha, Farren, Henrique, Jurman, Murdocca, Nichols, Paartalu, Smith, & Theo.

I am still working my way through your Superstar list which is more complete than mine but organised differently. Then i will have to sought through the box of spares! Based on your list i will hopefully have a couple of cards you dont have. There are cards on your list that i dont have so when finished will provide you a list of any spares i have and the ones I dont have.

I do also have some odd Perth Glory NSL cards but they are not that rare.

Kind regards

Brett

(PS Mitchellmeade is the dairy farm i grew up on!)

Thanks Brett. Spend the time working through the superstar series. There is 2 other guys I will introduce you too. You will need to pm your email address. They collect this series so they will be of help as well. Plus 2 good blokes to get to know re older stuff

Love the name. I am Italian so we are doing the wog thing this weekend and doing the tomatoes sauce

image.jpeg

I am on holidays but when I am back I can send you a picture of a similar card in the set. Are you familiar with the series ?

Back
Top Bottom