Value of old swap cards?

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction or possibly help me put a value to some old swap cards I was given today.

I have searched Ebay for single cards and most of the time cannot find the exact card mainly because most have no writing or anything on them to describe what they actually are.

These cards are from around the 1960s possibly earlier or later I'm not 100% sure.

There are only 2 card brands/types from what I can tell and they are Golden Fleece & Exclusive Coles Production. There are also a lot with blank white backs and also normal playing card backs (Ace of spades etc).

I will try get some scans of a few of the cards up tonight but if anyone knows anything about these cards or knows who I could contact to possibly find out that would be great.

I have approx 300+ cards.

Some scans..
IMG_20170414_0001.jpg
IMG_20170414_0002.jpg
IMG_20170414_0003.jpg

Last edited:
Added a couple of scans of some cards.. I spent about 3 hours searching what some others I have are worth and found values range from 50 cents to $15-$20 each. If anyone is interested in these cards I'm happy to get more scans and work something out with you. All are for sale once I work out a value.

Added a couple of scans of some cards.. I spent about 3 hours searching what some others I have are worth and found values range from 50 cents to $15-$20 each. If anyone is interested in these cards I'm happy to get more scans and work something out with you. All are for sale once I work out a value.
I am very interested in all your cards how much are you after for the lot? you are right with value range common cards .50c and up to $10-$15 for some but that greatly depends on condition of cards $10-$15 would be for perfect near mint cards

I am very interested in all your cards how much are you after for the lot? you are right with value range common cards .50c and up to $10-$15 for some but that greatly depends on condition of cards $10-$15 would be for perfect near mint cards

Sent you a PM.

Did you sell these cards, if so, do you mind me asking how much as I have same cards.

Back
Top Bottom