Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Had a boys trip to the US in October with a bit of business in Cleveland thrown in for good measure. Had a few hours to myself before surprising my daughter, who is on a student exchange in Ohio, so took a side trip to Canton and the Hall of Fame. Had a bit of a spend in the gift shop including a few loose packs and came up OK. Later in the trip managed to find a card store in Vegas so got myself a box of Prizm and Phoenix. Also managed to catch the Cardinals v Buccs game as well while touring around Arizona and converted a couple of the guys to NFL!!

Anyway the pics

Prizm served up the dreaded Panini points as one of the hits which was a bummer but the camo auto is nice
Prizm NOV 17004.jpg

Phoenix not bad, cards are nice in hand
Phoenix NOV 17005.jpg

The Certified cuts and Donrus Sig were from loose packs at the HOF, rest are from Facebook breaks. Plate is Buck Allen from Flawless
Various and HOF NOV 17003.jpg

A few more from FB, my Ravens and the Chargers are a bit light this year so been trying the Rams and Giants (Rookies Cooper Kupp and Davis Webb for the PC). The plate is Marshall Faulk HOF from XR
Rams NOV 17002.jpg

Thanks for looking, if anything takes your fancy let me know

Not being converted are you mate ? ;-)

Great haul, some really nice one's in there. And it's not hard to spend money in the HOF gift shop, that's for sure ! Sounds like a fun trip, with plenty thrown in!

Not being converted are you mate ? ;-)

Great haul, some really nice one's in there. And it's not hard to spend money in the HOF gift shop, that's for sure ! Sounds like a fun trip, with plenty thrown in!
Haha hardly Trevor although they aren't looking too bad this year. If you see anything you fancy let me know (I have 3 of the Reynolds pen pals!!) Could have spent a day in the gift shop alone. Can honestly say Phoenix stadium is amazing, will try and upload a couple of pics.

Back
Top Bottom