Upper Deck Daredevil??

Sharky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
sharkysparky
is anyone going to be jumping on the Daredevil series at all, if the cast sign like suggested it could be a good autograph list

IMG_5174.JPG

Watched the first series, it wasn't bad, might have to see the signers list first though, Upper Deck haven't been great lately...

Watched the first series, it wasn't bad, might have to see the signers list first though, Upper Deck haven't been great lately...

"AUTOGRAPHS
On the signature side, confirmed signers in 2018 Upper Deck Daredevil Seasons 1 and 2 trading cards have all three of the show’s lead protagonists. These include Charlie Cox (Matt Murdock/Daredevil), Elden Henson (Foggy Nelson) and Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page).

While Cox and Henson have their first autograph cards here, Woll is no stranger to the hobby. She has autographs in multiple True Blood sets from Rittenhouse Archives.

Elodie Yung (Elektra), Vondie Curtis-Hall (Ben Urich) and Bob Gunton (Owl) are also signing for the set. Joe Bernthal, who came on in the second season as Frank Castle (The Punisher) is also on the Daredevil autograph checklist"

So if they come through with those signers atleast it will be very tempting. If anything I would just want a Joe Bernthal

See D & A have it...US$110...maybe a little rich for what sounds like one main hit... Pity Rosario Dawson didn't sign, I wouldn't mind her auto..

I'm not that big a fan so think I'll pass on the boxes, maybe buy a pack or two if it gets to Epack..

Back
Top Bottom