Upcoming Case Break 2006 Invincible

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hello all, well Santa was extra kind this year and i have a 12 box case of 2006 Invincible coming for Christmas. Im not even going to pretend i can wait till then. So as soon as the courier comes.....im busting it.
Was ordered on Friday and they said roughly Tuesday itll be here:thumbsup: Im hoping for some sweet Joey cards for my PC.
Its my favorite NRL set from select thus far and imo its a pretty safe case. Will be doing it here live :D
Product Breakdown

1, Jersey Die Cut (90): 1 : Pack

2. All Stars (20) :1 : 8 Packs;

3. NRL Predictors (15): 1: 36 packs;

4. NRL Top Prospect Signature (10): 1: 36 packs Including Greg Inglis

5. Legendary Platinum Die Cut (15): 1: 72 Packs

6. Signature Redemptions (4): 120 cards each only: Andrew Johns, Laurie Daley, Tim Smith and Johnathan Thurston.

Wish me luck and Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

hey man good luck with the bust hopefully im around its not to bad of a set to go after so good luck and merry christmas

cheers
jono

Hello all, well Santa was extra kind this year and i have a 12 box case of 2006 Invincible coming for Christmas. Im not even going to pretend i can wait till then. So as soon as the courier comes.....im busting it.
Was ordered on Friday and they said roughly Tuesday itll be here:thumbsup: Im hoping for some sweet Joey cards for my PC.
Its my favorite NRL set from select thus far and imo its a pretty safe case. Will be doing it here live :D
Product Breakdown

1, Jersey Die Cut (90): 1 : Pack

2. All Stars (20) :1 : 8 Packs;

3. NRL Predictors (15): 1: 36 packs;

4. NRL Top Prospect Signature (10): 1: 36 packs Including Greg Inglis

5. Legendary Platinum Die Cut (15): 1: 72 Packs

6. Signature Redemptions (4): 120 cards each only: Andrew Johns, Laurie Daley, Tim Smith and Johnathan Thurston.

Wish me luck and Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

Very nice, i am always in the market for a broncos predictor....:)

Haha i didnt think about the jinx......before you mentioned it, so thanks ;)
If i dont get the Broncos Predictor i would be pretty ticked off as its the winning year, although im keeping all predictors as im gonna go after the set. Im 95% sure im going to buy the full set redeemed off a mate anyways before christmas and i will be looking to move the Broncos mini premiership set, redeemed predictor and Lockyer League Leader. : You will be first in line mate:thumbsup:

I should hit a redemption as they are roughly 1 in 10 boxes. Andrew Johns i would be absolutely wrapped, Laurie Daley or Johnathan Thurston i would be happy with.....Tim Smith id be a little bummed. Jagging 2 redemptions in my case.....well ive never been that lucky with boxes but needless to say id be over the moon. :lol:

Thanks guys, i didnt have access to the PC today or the patience to wait. I have busted the case already. Starting a new thread and scanning the results. Thanks for the positive comments :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom