Unsigned signature Tazo

League Hub

Whakatane by way of Mt Smart
Real Name
Monty Betham 🤣
eBay User
leaguehub
Something a bit different here....a 2007 Wiki signature tazo (minus the signature!)

Apparently was pulled from the packet like this

Cant see that a signature has been rubbed out so not quite sure what was going on here

CAM01972.jpg

Anyone else seen anything like this??

CAM01972.jpg

There where a couple of these released they are rare as rocking horse crap. I am a big collector of tazos and this is the 2nd team one that I know of. There is one more of these that a guy owns on oct and it is a scott prince unsigned one. Where did you get it. They where released without a signature so I have been lead to believe. You have won the lotto.

Last edited:
too right! its worth more unsigned. there were 25 signed and only 5 unsigned.

HAHAHAHA...
I've heard there were 10 and 5, 20 and 10, 25 and 5, 20 and 10 so on and so forth....
I've heard all the Ruben Wiki ones were stolen and there were none signed..... Ever!!
Signature Tazos are the biggest Grey Ghost getting around, Truth is - No one really knows, And Smiths? Don't really care.
I do know that somehow, someone ended up with most of whatever there ever was. And maybe that's a good thing....

All the same, An unsigned is definitely something different!!

There where a couple of these released they are rare as rocking horse crap. I am a big collector of tazos and this is the 2nd team one that I know of. There is one more of these that a guy owns on oct and it is a scott prince unsigned one. Where did you get it. They where released without a signature so I have been lead to believe. You have won the lotto.

I know of one more ;) who has the Scott prince one?

I have a full set of 07 and 06 signed. Although none of the unsigned ones. The rumour about the stolen ones was it was an afl players tazo. Not 100% just a rumour. No one will find the truth it is not for public knowledge. The signed sets are for sale if anyone has won the lotto recently.

Absolutely I dont know a great deal on tazos especially signature ones but they always generate good debate. I always thought there were 20 each from 2007 and 10 each from 2006.....had no idea on the unsigned versions! Do unsigned tazos from 2006 exist?

If the info on them was more concrete that to me would make them way more collectible. Its a shame really they are so mythical. But I guess thats kinda cool.

Wiki the signed version exists, sits alongside the unsigned in the PC. Unless it was signed after the fact, but lets not go there!

There is more tham 10 from 2006 At one stage I had 5 of them and a few others I knew had another total of 7 that made 12 of them. As far as I know there where 20 to 25 of each year and some framed sets. above this total there seems to be unsigned ones, which players who knows. There are five that I know of. The trouble with the unsigned ones when kids got them in packets they would not have noticed the authentic imprint on them. I know of only 2 people in the world with full signed sets of them. One of them is a good bloke and the person I will not mention but wanted $15000 for 07 set.

There is more tham 10 from 2006 At one stage I had 5 of them and a few others I knew had another total of 7 that made 12 of them. As far as I know there where 20 to 25 of each year and some framed sets. above this total there seems to be unsigned ones, which players who knows. There are five that I know of. The trouble with the unsigned ones when kids got them in packets they would not have noticed the authentic imprint on them. I know of only 2 people in the world with full signed sets of them. One of them is a good bloke and the person I will not mention but wanted $15000 for 07 set.
the later would be a knights supporter I assume.

Back
Top Bottom