unredeemable cards

probably shouldn't be advertising it as the signature card on ebay tbh..
"AFL SELECT 2001 AUTHENTIC CAPTAIN SIGNATURE CARD SHANE CRAWFORD HAWTHORN. Condition is "Used". Sent with Australia Post Standard Parcel." - is just a totally wrong description of what is being offered. It should be titled "Unreedemable Redemption Card of Shane Crawford" for more accuracy and less deceitful.
I was helping someone out, this isn’t my card. I have nothing to do with it. I was just looking for help/ advice for him because select said they couldn’t do anything about it. I actually sent him a message on eBay to ask why it was listed when it couldn’t be redeemed

I was helping someone out, this isn’t my card. I have nothing to do with it. I was just looking for help/ advice for him because select said they couldn’t do anything about it. I actually sent him a message on eBay to ask why it was listed when it couldn’t be redeemed
Wasn't directed at you mate it's all good.. Was for the seller who replied in this thread.

And the thing is the buyer probably thought they got a ridiculously good deal. As always most things are too good to be true

Back
Top Bottom