Un-numbered cards.

Bobby_D

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bob Dowell
G’day folks,
Curious about the amount of un-numbered afl signatures I’m seeing around the place, such as the LeCras star sig in the pic. Are these types of things common and safe to spend my cash on? Or are the sellers on the dodge?
251D6914-9147-43DF-9DC1-17383FFB2D4F.jpeg

The older cards that where un-numbered where cards that where given to the players when they signed. Most signature cards now have “Player” on them instead.
Hope this helps.

Thanks mate, I had a feeling it would be something like that, do you know if it affects the value of the card at all?

That's a good question - all depends upon the sentiment of the individual collector: some regard a parallel un-numbered in the same kind of way as a low number etc but others may not want one

Thanks gents, my biggest concern was that the cards were fake/counterfeit. If you’re forking out for these higher end cards you want to make sure they are legitimate.

Thanks gents, my biggest concern was that the cards were fake/counterfeit. If you’re forking out for these higher end cards you want to make sure they are legitimate.
That's exactly what I was thinking - yeah nowadays there is such thing as a player edition but speaking of the one pictured, I definitely would not put it in a numbered collection then give up chasing a duplicate that IS actually numbered: even if it's a modest high number in the last 790s

Back
Top Bottom