ufc topps series 2 box live soon...

ok here goes

pack1 penn stevenson fight card (these are cool cards)
checklist

pack 2 2 ufc debuts
photo finish gonzaga

pack 3 franklin henderson fight card
2 debut cards and checklist

pack 4 hamill photo finish
3 ufc debuts

pack 5 bloodlines credeur
2 debuts

pack 6 penn greats of the game
gamburyan ultimate gear (cool card dont know who the f*&k he is)
2 ufc debuts

pack 7 liddell greats of the game
hughes matt relic (1 colour)
2 debuts

pack8 hughes gracie fight card
1 debut and checklist

pack 9 bloodlines hamill
1 debut

time for a coffee i think be back shortly

Still got the Auto's to go mate. Good luck!!

btw Manny Gamburiyan was on TUF5 and is Karo Parysians cousin. Hes moved down to the WEC now to fight at 145 pounds.

ok lets finish this bad boy off

pack 10 bloodlines soszynski
2 debuts

pack 11 octagon of honour gracie
marcus davis auto (wow this box is familiar to the other break hughes relic, davis auto)
2 debuts

pack 12 octagon of honour matt hughes
dan hardy auto (wtf never heard of this silly looking clown)
ultimate comeback fight card
2 debuts

pack 13 markham photo finish
goulet bloodlines
2 debuts

pack 14 lesnar bloodlines
2 debuts

pack 15 diaz photo finish
1 debut

pack16 saunders 165/188
cheklist and 1 debut

overall disapointed in the autos (but hey im sure these guys would pick the eyes from the case before they send) nice cards well designed love the relics.

Looking forward to my next box should be on the way. Hopefully better luck in it.

unlucky about the autos :(

Dan Hardy is a tool...

Where did you buy the box from just out of curiosity?

is he any good?

In the UFC he wasnt any good, but he was fighting at a weight class above what he shouldve been.

Hes about to fight a pretty decent guy in the WEC, Leonard Garcia. If he beats him he will be in the hunt for some big fights.

As for Dan Hardy, He is a British guy, Pretty decent prospect too. Always improving from fight to fight. He just beat Marcus Davis and hes going to fight Mike Swick next. If he wins that he could get a shot at GSP. He is a borderline top 10 guy atm.

ok i have all seasons of ultimate fighter but im only up 2 season 3 atm got some catchin up 2 do
;) either way he is no griffin or gsp

unlucky about the autos :(

Dan Hardy is a tool...

Where did you buy the box from just out of curiosity?

castlesports off ebay not to worried if i dont get big value cards just wanted the experience of a few boxes and could not afford a case

Nice box mate, if your interested in offloading the hardy auto pm me. Im going for the set. I actually quite like dan hardy to, the kid has talent.

Nice box mate, if your interested in offloading the hardy auto pm me. Im going for the set. I actually quite like dan hardy to, the kid has talent.

not sure if i will sell but would consider a trade I will prob be going for a set 2 few of ur cards im after as well

Hey bdean was just wondering if you wanted to trade me the lesnar Bloodlines for all these bloodlines, they are on there way to me from america and im only collecting LESNAR,GSP,GRIFFIN AND PENN CARDS. Auctiva Image Hosting
its a very good deal TBH

so all 8 of ur bloodlines? for lesnar i didnt really want to get rid of him but i would consider it for all those lmk

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

These where the major hits in the box doesnt even come close to the second box! Fun none the less

Back
Top Bottom