UFC Round Box Number 2.

maybe we should do a thread and everyone can put a list of there doubles and a list of there wants that way anyone browsing it can help each other out

Great box!!
You pulled 2 of my favourite fighters Auto's and 2 great relics!!
I have tons of single cards on the way (50+ inserts, 15+ relics, 10+auto's) would love to trade for the Alves Auto or either Mat relic!!
Will be posting a list when things start arriving and will also be putting pics up on my PC website!!

Well i have a box in the mail and hopefully 2 coming from sieges case. And im not planning on collecting a base set. Im just after a few certain fighters. So I will have alot of cards up for grabs.

hell yeah

i am up for a master set minus the autos and mat relics

and would be wiling to trade my autos i get for a decent amount of inserts ( if i get a sweet auto i.e Rampage, then i'm keeping it;) )

So yeh when siege gets his case, and i hopefully get some boxes, i am down for trading this , helllllll NRL has finished :) :)

great lots of inserts in this series even without the autos and relics

and the paralell cards

can someone please explain that too me ???

is there 3 different coulrs u get as base gold or ruby is the most valuable???

i need info hahaha

Gold - a thick version of the standard base cards
Silver - numbered to 188
Onyx? (black) - numbered to 88
Ruby - numbered to 8
Diamond - 1 of a kind.

siege maybe u can answer this the mat relics there are regular ones some numbered to 199 some to 88 ect ect the regular ones that are not numbered how many of them are produced?

http://magazine-exchange.com/product_downloads/pdf/2009ToppsUFCHobbySellSheet.pdf

That link has some info in regards to the numbers of each insert etc.

Thanks for the info i had seen one of those before but the writing was to small to read that is really useful. I see all mat relics are paralleled but im still not sure there are 32 mat relics the ones that are not stamped with a number how many where produced? May be a stupid question and i may have over lookied something but hope someone can clear it up.

Sorry if im wrecking someones live break thread in the process :rolleyes:

wow....

the master set of ufc round 2 which excludes mat relics and autos

sold for 180$ australian just befor...

That is so worth it

then buy a kimbo auto
its like buying a box and getting the whole set

minus the fun ...

wow....

the master set of ufc round 2 which excludes mat relics and autos

sold for 180$ australian just befor...

That is so worth it

then buy a kimbo auto
its like buying a box and getting the whole set

minus the fun ...

I was tempted to bid on it, but I thought the same thing, it would take all the fun out of the collection. I dont think I would appreciate it anywhere near as much as if I had put it together myself!

I was tempted to bid on it, but I thought the same thing, it would take all the fun out of the collection. I dont think I would appreciate it anywhere near as much as if I had put it together myself!

I did bid on it saddly $80 was my high bid for the same reason even though it was still a bargin wasnt sure if i wanted to do it that way

i agree, put it together yourself i say :thumbsup: cant wait to start working on the trades. My need/trade lists should be up shortly.

Back
Top Bottom